Reviews for Quirks
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Daw. I really love daddy!Yugi/son interactions. XD And huzzah! It's entirely plausible, too!
Nevicata chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
:D I love this! My favorite line: "I can't believe I let him dress us like this..."
Nyago chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Simply adorable and I love every minute of it. :) Future-Yugi fics alway make me smile. And his son is adorable!

-Nyago
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Awww...how sweet! He named his son after him. )

I'm assuming this is in the 5D's era, hence the "card games and motorcycles." This was nice. Guess Atem figured it out...well, sort of. Now, may I ask who's Yugi's wife? As a Peachshipper, I noticed it wasn't Anzu, since you put "Aunt Anzu", but it would've had to have been someone who knew Atem (the pharaoh). Rebecca? Replayshipping isn't one of my favorites, but hey, to each his own.

Great job!
Sammiieeoo chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Yup, just quirks XD Absolutely no possible way it could have been anything else XD Awesome one-shot :)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Loved this.
Mahayana chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is officially my head-cannon now for what happened after DM ended. Also, you need a high-five for inserting 5D's and card games on motorcycles in there. XD I grinned when I read the references. (And now I want to see Shogi run across Yusei in a duel tournament or something. haha)

Yugi going into studying Atem's era, naming his son after him, and writing books about Atem's lost history makes SO MUCH SENSE. I... damn, I think I love you. I've read TWO of your stories so far, and they're all well thought and insightful and... real. You make my fangirl heart beat with glee.
Kerowyn Van'Seph chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow...this is the first time that I've seen this, and I like it; great job writing it!

keroV
redconvoy chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Cute story. Who is Atem's mother?
Hikari Kame chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Besides the fact that naming your own son after him is borderline creepy and less of a quirk, this story was amazing. And you know what? Yugi would too.

Hell, I would. xDD
Abriael chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This is one of those long-afters that I truly love and enjoy. Well done, as always :)
Atsuma chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I liked this story. I think it has room for expansion. Yugi still talking to Atem makes me think he's either very spiritual (well DUH), insane, or he can still actually talk to him in secret. Haha, anyway, i love how it was written, hints and brief mentions to move the story forward. I can see this type of future happening. Great job!
MyAibou chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Nice. I love the idea of him naming his son Atem. I confess I tripped on the "Aunt Anzu" reference. If Yugi isn't with Atem, I can't picture him with anyone else but Anzu.
KhemRocks chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Another great story from you. Love to read that Yugi still remembers and cares about Atem even after moving on, that's actually quite rare to find in fics, and very well written. Straight to faves.
Raina1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oooh this is beyond cute! I wish I could say more because this really deserves a great review, of which I am incapable of giving because of the pile of goo I've been turned into. Naturally Yuugi would name his kid after the pharaoh, I know I'd do the same. On another note, I think I like the old man Yuugi has become. "Quirks!" XD