Reviews for Just so You Could Get High
Kayla chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This story is so good yet so sad. Great job!
your name chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
i lold
Rumanya chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Already commented on DA, but damn dude.. this is just amazing. It was better the second time I read it!
stanandkahl chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Omg, I love your writing style. And it felt veeery refreshing that you didn't make Kyle an angsty drug addict, but a real fucked up addicted drug addict. God, and poor Stan. Such a nice supporting best friend, I felt so sympathetic for him that despite his effords and his sweetness Kyle was still so.. not letting go/not loosing himself. :( And the end, so original, I thought it was gonna be cliché suicide, but no, you turned it into something very very unexpecting. And you managed to make me get goosebumps at the part where Kyle said "Oh, you got married? Congratulations". Very clear that he said that with a creepy bitter tone. Oh, and I loved how he pushed Bebe into Clyde afterwards. Interesting twist I must admit. :3

(I wonder why Stan didn't puke when he saw Kyle's hands? I almost had to puke btw. Gross . Why was Kyle's shirt covered in semen btw?)

Gah. So sad, sick and twisted. I really felt bad for Stan. Still do. :( Definitely faved.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention... The humor in it was awesome too:

Stan ground his teeth together and grabbed onto Kyle's other hand to start bandaging the rest of his fingers. "Remind me to kill Kenny."

Kyle chuckled. "You bastard." XD