Reviews for Not Gone Forever
XaoshiTheKuroTenshi chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Okay dear...I need you to do me a favor... (As Romano would say) KEEP FREAKIN' WRITING! I Loooooooove your story and I thing a lost a little of my happy chi when I reached the end. I NEED MORE! Pretty please with pasta on top finish this story!
Kaze Amaya chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
I love this XD Oh my god, so many stars Lol. I hope you continue this, I really like it :)
Kaze Amaya chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
YAY! ROMANO IS COMING! 8D I love him in these stories X3 He's awesome. Poor Italy...
Kaze Amaya chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I don't think you killed Germany's personality. I think you actually hit his inside personality head on! I often think this is how he thinks, he just isn't good at showing it on the outside. :) Good job!
Kaze Amaya chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I really like this so far Poor little Italy... I hope it works out for the better!
Tabbyprincess chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
Hi!

It's Calais!

This story seems rather interesting... Though I'd advise switching to a general third person narration. Are you following the Germany-is-really-HRE theory?
Amorphous Entity chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Please update soon! Fallen-chan out! ..
Shappo chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
I love you Romano!
Rain and Storm chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
hii

Awww chibitalia kawaii Hehe aww i criad when holy rome died but something was telling me that germany was holy rome and im still believing this and I like your story I add it to my favs

Xoxo
Rain and Storm chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
hii

Xoxo
Kairi-Yajuu2 chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
...v-ve...? Give up on it...? *clears throat* Romano, would you like to take over?

-Romano- Whatever... WHATTHEHELL? YOU'RE AN ANMAZING AUTHOR, DON'T GIVE UP ON IT DAMNIT! DIO, YOU'RE BETTER THAN KAIRI AND YOU CAPTURE THE CHARACTERS REALLY F***ING WELL!

-me- *nods* And if you give up on this story, I'll get Russia to stalk you. Every. Day. until there's an update. And trust me... I have my ways.
neriine chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
no one cares about the swears, that's Romano. Please remove the bloody asterisks so people like me who just want to understand what's going on can read in peace.

Haluwasa2 chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Good job! You did really well with ROmano's character and speaking habits with him as narrator!
zutarakid50 chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Don't give up on this story! If you need help with ideas I can help! We can bounce ideas around. I think you have a good set up here.
Doodfloobenshmire chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Yes! I've been waiting for you to update forever! I'm sorry I didn't review last time...There was a huge problem and...Yeah...

I love worried!Romano! It's soooo adorable! I kept smiling while reading chapter 4 :)