Reviews for You Can Run
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
this story sums up their relationship pretty well, understanding each other silently but also knowing which things to adress to make the other feel better
chinaink chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Okay, I know I’ve got a big crush on your Callen/Kensi fics, but I’m now a big fan of your gen fics as well. This is a really poignant look into Callen and Sam’s relationship and the almost instinctive understanding they have for each other. It’s nice to see Callen be Sam’s rock here, because in the show it’s so often the other way around. Gah, please don’t stop writing for this fandom! You’re killing me here :)
daughter of ewan chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Good scene of their great friendship. I like to see them helping each other;Callen doesn't always have to be the big bad arsed agent & Sam doesn't always have to be Zen-like Master. Nice flip flop of the relationship.
Tragediane chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Great story. Heavy subject. Well written.
sliz225 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Awww . . . poor Sam. I love the last line-and the bit about Callen selecting ugly futons, but that wasn't important.

Very serious fic, but I really liked it.
Izzie McCool chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I just had to comment that I loved this! I can almost see it happening, beeing a part of the episode. It was really well writen, and that funny little detalie about Callen changing socks was briliant!
Loopylou chapter 1 . 3/6/2011