Reviews for I HATE YOU!
John t fan chapter 3 . 4/22/2021
Yasss, Johnny finally fighting back!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2021
H
Lucky Lucy Heart chapter 3 . 1/16/2020
PLEASE UPDATE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! The plot is AWESOME and your writing is AMAZING! I can’t wait to read the next chapter and I hope you upload it SOON!
Crossoverlover242 chapter 3 . 3/21/2019
Cool anymore the next chapter could be about bling bling boy.
LK chapter 3 . 2/13/2017
(-)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
This is the best fanfic ever!
TheGoldenYoshichu chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
This was a good story. I can totally see Johnny snapping and venting all of his frustrations towards his dad, Bumper, and Susan and they totally had it coming. Everything that Johnny said to them is completely true. The anger was real and the rest of the emotions were written well. I did notice a couple of errors (such as spelling follow as fallow and using waist instead of waste when Johnny tells Bumper that he's wasting his potential) but they weren't anything too terrible. All in all, this was a good story to read. -TheGoldenYoshichu
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
That's awesome! Thanks for uploading this story!
James Henderson chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
This story is great. Please continue it.
AlxkendBlader chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
I may not watch Johnny Test too much, but I think this fic is cool. You should do a sequel to this, where he tells off more characters.
khizap chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
love the ending
DannyPhantom619 chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
In a way I find this funny
Dukey bitch chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
This was awesome. I loved it! You should write more! :-)
ND-JG chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Wow. That is all I can say. I can look back at the show and see all the elements that you put into this fic, you did a wonderful job expanding those elements to effect Johnny in this fic.
superheronerd99 chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Will you post more or is this it?