Reviews for I HATE YOU!
James Henderson chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
This story is great. Please continue it.
AlxkendBlader chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
I may not watch Johnny Test too much, but I think this fic is cool. You should do a sequel to this, where he tells off more characters.
khizap chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
love the ending
DannyPhantom619 chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
In a way I find this funny
Dukey bitch chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
This was awesome. I loved it! You should write more! :-)
ND-JG chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Wow. That is all I can say. I can look back at the show and see all the elements that you put into this fic, you did a wonderful job expanding those elements to effect Johnny in this fic.
superheronerd99 chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Will you post more or is this it?
JayZeeTee16 chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
Best Johnny Test fanfic I've ever read! I believe that is what's happening in the series. Dad doesn't give a single thing for his own son, and his enemies always on his back.
Lovelycouplelover chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
This is the best story ever! I've always wanted to read a hurt/comfort story about Johnny Test. This is my favorite hurt/comfort Johnny Test story ever! Keep up the good work Ultimix!
kal abraham chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
thanks for the johnny test story and you know what? the reason why hugh sended johnny to milatary school to teach him a lesson to behave and be like his sisters and to so, hugh loves his family and keep them safe (johnny,dukey,susan and mary, lila test) its not like hugh hates johnny he loves him and so does johnny.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
well nice fake story of johnny test but im sure in johnnys heart he loves his father. and hugh does the same love for johnny too!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Meet
UNUSUAL Fanfic
Continue it...
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Hope it goes good for him.
Sheesh.