Reviews for A Little KR Fluff
BlueEaglePariah chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Dude thats great! So funny, i wish i could know what Ron's reaction was.
Foxman2 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Nice little sweet story there slyrr.

A little fluff before the big battle and I liked your descriptions, I can related to the waves of pulse section there, it really can put you into a deep sleep pretty quick.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Verrry cute and touching. Well-written, of course. I like it!
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Ahahaha! Gotta love the hockey horn. :)
Jurnee Jakes chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
While not the most inspired of titles, you get points for full disclosure.

This scene has been done numerous times, although it never gets tiring to see the details that each author puts into it. Perhaps the Kim Possible series has such a loyal following (though the size of it has waned) because we did get to see our heroic duo grow up, unlike a few other cartoons that have come and gone.

Nice to see your rendition of Mr. Dr. P's realization that it's time to let go.
Mengsk chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Darn, Kim is so clingy.
Old-Account223 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
loved it!
Mahler Avatar chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
A nice fluffy one-shot. And a good POV change at the end. Hockey horn? Evil Mr. Dr. P! Now we know where the Tweebs get their genetic dispositions from.

JCS1966 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Cute one-shot. The kid do deserve some more light moments. But that ending... Cruel, man REALLY cruel! ;)

Looking forward to what's next!
Karon19 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Cute, Slyrr. Are you going to do a vice versa scenario with Grimm and Rhonda? Got to keep the balance, so to speak.

Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Well, a hockey horn is preferable to a trip into a black hole!
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Really cute piece with a perfect ending.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Hey Slyrr! Fine, fine work here. I was completely caught off guard when I saw an update from you. I was like "Wait.. another epic tale of epicness? Naah, couldn't be!" This was just as fun though! Nothing quite like some Kim/Ron fluff, and I love how it picks up after your latest story.

Keep up the great work! If you feel the need to ever write anymore of these... well I won't stop you. .
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
ahhhhh...I think I have cavities now Slyrr. OK OK I suppose you have to have some light times too.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
man this was such as cute and romantic story I kinda wished this had been an episode on Kim Possible what do you guys thinks anyways,I really liked how Kim, and Ron were just holding hands,cuddling, nuzzling, and things like that and not starting a wild fire in the Possible's home (if any of you guys are over 16 you may know what I'm talking if not wait a few years to ask what I mean by this) it's a nice lightly romantic themed story,and great work on this