Reviews for A Father's Betrayal
Guest chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
question. so if charlie isnt her fauther who is
Iris chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
this story is beautiful (except charlie beating bella). *sobs* story finished
Jakumo1 chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
This is really good! I just love happy endings! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
You might know-Billy is causing all this trouble! Except for Seth, I don't like the people that turn into werewolves. Billy is always causing trouble, I don't like him, either.
BELAVERA chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
Story was great. Did she ever tell Renee what happened to Charlie, or even To her self?
BELAVERA chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
FINALLY! Jacob may not like it, but after the beatings Charlie gave her, she deserved some considerations. Since Bella wants to be changed I think that is great!
BELAVERA chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
I hope Billy is really proud of himself! He has driven Charlie insane, now Charlie will try to kill Bella. The Volterra will come and kill him and the Cullens and the whole of native Americans! They might decimate the town of Forks. The get cranky when the think that the secret has been given to civilians!
BELAVERA chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
This is why I voted for Bella to be with the Cullens! Charlie does not know how to raise a teenage daughter. He is stubborn and territorial with Bella. Also, he should never have listened to a drunk Billy. Billy is a trouble maker.
Twilightlove chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
LOL Mark and Spencer
Is the woman called Spencer or are they two homosexuals? I do not mean to be offensive
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 16 . 7/4/2013
Awesome!:)
TwilightSarsa chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
The story idea is a good one. Your style is a bit choppy in places and I would recommend using a word processing program that has a spell check and grammar check option.
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
wow sad but hope there is more ...
alonealexabluerose chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
Loved man, best story ever!
black rose a.k.a jane chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
aww. that was realy sweet, i will admit that made my eyes water. so happy. first your not dead (tleast in the world of fanfiction) and then suddenly you update not onece but twice! within a month. you shoure did spoil us. and i have to say i love the story, it was just so emotinal, so heart felt and so well readable of couse. i loved it. and i love your storys. i cant wait to see if you write another twilight fanfiction. if so i reccon everyone will love it just like the rest.
Lionnara chapter 16 . 6/15/2013