Reviews for Tim McGee Sees it Through
Guest chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
easy and not detailed enough .
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
Stout means fat or overweight ;seals are not stout .Find another word .
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
If he untied ziva why didnt she stop him from the last attack. Also it is ziva and i not me and ziva it is he and gibbs not him and gibbs get a beta
Sazzita chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
Love LOve LOved it! A shame it had to end!
Sazzita chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
I like Tim Story's that show what a brave agent he is!

Good Job can't wait for more!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
In chapter two: Team Reaction in the flashback bit you mention that Gibbs is a papa bear. There is no such thing...mama bears are mama bears because the fathers of their babies often kill their babies. If you want to call an overly protective dad something you call them a papa wolf.
crocadile1986 chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
love it
Gottahavemyncis chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
Glad to have Tim's eyes opened and his entire family being there with him. Great chapter, kind of a transitional one...thanks for the update, looking forward to more, please!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
will there be more to this?
crocadile1986 chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
oh! Love it, great chapter
Maudlin Mush chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
yeah! He's waking up! Good soul-searching chapter. Jethro has a lot on his mind and it was good to see him work through some of it. Thank you for the update.
crocadile1986 chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
So great story so far, cant wait for the next chapter
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
This isn't what I expected at all and it's totally amazing. Please continue! I hope Tim is okay at the end! :( He's one of my favorites.
beverlie4055 chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
love the chapter
Maudlin Mush chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
I like your terse writing style, especially the machine noises at the beginning. Thank you for the quick update!