Reviews for What Happens in the Dark of Night
mamaduck1870 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Very nice story! My favorite lines were:

And so it continues. Not often and not with any real regularity, but whenever the world gets too heavy for their shoulders. When everything gets to be just a little too much and the urge to lose themselves in a warm and willing body and the illusive promises of shadows in the dark becomes overpowering.

Together they have created an irreality entirely their own, hidden away in the depths of blackest nights, providing comfort when they need it and, most importantly, completely distinct from the lives they lead during the day. And if the comfort they derive is based on more than just physical sensations, it's just one more thing to deny when faced with daylight.

I love this idea about Jenny and Jethro this way. :) :)
stareagle chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Exquisite. I feel like I have discovered gold nuggets with your fiction. I want to read more, like a glutton, but I have to go to work! LOL

This is such an interesting view of Jibbs. I could almost see it happening. There was such intensity and passion in the undertones of their relationship. I was so sad when Jenny was killed, because of all Jethro's relationships, I felt this one was for real after Shannon.

The progression you chose was so consistent with the canon of their relationship. Great job
YourFavoriteLabPartnerEver chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
this totally kicks my history paper's ass. a thousand times over. I'm loving the concept, the black and white of night, and I can't help but think that Jibbs was the gray area of both their lives. I'm also glad it ended on an upward note. Just a bit of motivation to finish my paper, and so very much more. Thanks for the experience! :)
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow. Just...wow!

So so beautiful. I love this angst finishing with hope - my favourite kind of Jibbs.

I hope we get many, many more stories from you.

This one was absolute perfection!

Welcome to FF.

M. xx
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wow.

I was kind of unsure what this was going to be like but...that was amazing!

I really enjoyed it. You captured them so well.

Really great job.

Rachel xo
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
*sigh* okay...I loved it! :) I thought it was sad how they kept waking up to empty beds, so when Jenny decided to stay I smiled. good choice :) thanks!
HuddyJibbsAddict chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Beautiful and it looks like them

(:-)
prettyhistorian chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This was such a beautiful little story. I love the way you write, and look forward to seeing more stories of yours in the future!