Reviews for In the Arms of an Angel
readingmama chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I'm laughing so hard...I mean I know it's sad but it's so sad it's funny again, you know? Good job.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Oh, tragic and unbearably sweet

Reb
twilight81386 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
*tears* my heart is aching right now, so tragic right when they found one another...maybe it can be made into a full story could be great
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
oh my god :( i didnt think 500 words could make me cry but you managed to do that...that was incredibly moving and sad. really well written and even though i cried i love it :)

good luck!
one of eddie's girls chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
So sad.
GLee68 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
very sad...
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Wow, really nice. I liked this, it's sweet and so sad. :( Great job. :)
Anisah Pinky chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
love it
MsEm chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Well, that was heartbreaking... But I love the way it was written in EPOV, as if he's talking to her with so much emotion. Beautiful:)
ileftmyscar chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Heartbreakingly beautiful. You are a very talented writer. This is so poetically written. I am in awe. Good luck in the contest.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Absolutely heart rendering in so few words! Tears are springing to my eyes...beautifully written xx
forgotten22 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I love it! :( So sad, but so awesome at the same time! And I love the song In the Arms of an Angel.. it's such a tear jerking song. The story matches the title of it so well in that way! Great job! And good luck in the contest! :)