Reviews for Random LotR Haiku
Malthen Tinu chapter 5 . 12/14/2004
These are so cool. I love them. My favorite's probably Galadriel.
audrey chapter 5 . 9/23/2003
right then. so i wasn't going to read your poetry ('cause unfortunately that's not my thing) but i saw you had a million reviews and thought: "oh fine. i'll be a sheep..."

i'm glad i did. where do you pull these out of? they're amazing. HOWEVER... i hate to be like the only one with a less than perfect review, but here it is.

i thought, maybe, that The One Ring haiku was not quite a powerful as the others had been. it didn't quite hit with the same strength that the others had. that's it.

audrey
StarlightWarrior chapter 5 . 8/8/2003
Very nice haikus. I like them.

And yes, as a fellow Aragorn- luster, those sword puns are handy. . . don'tcha just love words with double meanings? ;)
Icebolt140 chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
HI! this is annafrom camp- I wanted to tell you about my new (and first) Inu-yasha fanfic. I thought this might just be the best way! all people out there reading this, please read my story Who Knew This Could Be So Easy, an Inu-yasha fic R&R and enjoy!
French Pony chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Huh. Poetry really isn't my thing, but these are kind of charming. I think the ones for Legolas and Pippin are the better of the set. I don't know a whole lot about haiku, but those two seem to capture the flavor of that art form better than the others. I guess I always keep thinking that haiku should capture just one moment and not really have a "plot," and those two seem to have more of that eternal moment feel to them.

Ah, what do I know? Look, it boils down to this. I don't care for poetry, but you sucked me in and I read and enjoyed these. Nice job.

The second chapter of "Drownded" is up. That's the story where you gave me the advice on warnings, if you want to take a gander and see what became of that.
EruDaughter chapter 4 . 5/1/2003
Wow, I wish I could do Haikus, I have not *realy* tride though. Lovely job m'dear. I love Lady Galadriel and Eowyn's.

-E.D.
Jen Littlebottom chapter 3 . 3/16/2003
Whoo... I liked Galadriel's the best, I think. Hm.. *goes back to read them again*.

Haiku's are blimmin difficult to write, I know 'cos I've tried, so :) for you.
Narn1 chapter 4 . 10/17/2002
*claps* YAY! Haiku! It's nice to see you do so much with such a restricted form of poetry. Keep writing these...you've got talent!
Caporal chapter 4 . 10/2/2002
Hmmn. One suggestion. I would put "By your hand will evil fall" instead of "By your hand will fall evil" That is the only thing I can see, and I do try to give constructive critisism. The thing is, I can rarely find anything unsatisfactory about your work.

Caporal chapter 3 . 10/2/2002
Oooh, I like these! Love everything about them, and can find nothing to criticize. Incredible.

Caporal chapter 2 . 10/2/2002
Beautiful. I especially liked Saruman's.

"Corrupted by the evil

That lay in seeing"

Love the imagery with Arwen's, too.

"Lost for a fleeting life's love"

These are good!

Caporal chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
These are incredible. My only complaint is that they end too soon I wish there was more to them! But they're haikus. They're short. They're incredible.

ElfGirls chapter 3 . 7/15/2002
heres a haiku for u.

cool. good poems.

please keep writing more.

i enjoy them

*Elerian*
Pennhothwen chapter 3 . 6/3/2002

Gimli's is so cool. :) And Galadriel's... wow! Just... WOW! Especially the last line. ((hugs)) You are so awesome! :D

-Penn
Pennhothwen chapter 2 . 6/3/2002
Thalia, I really like these. Saruman's is great - 'corrupted by the evil that lay in seeing'... wow. Good good! :)

-Penn