Reviews for I Am the Way Into the City of Woe
eckomoon chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
Loved this. I love Dante's Infero and reading a Chuck/Blair story based on it was amazing. I love how Chuck slowly worked out his issues and demonic Blair was interesting. You're a great writer, I've seriously loved all your stories that I've read so far!
jamieerin chapter 12 . 5/5/2011
i loved this story and am so glad that chuck ended up being alive so they can have a happy ending, assuming neither chuck nor blair manage to mess things up again. what scar did chuck show blair that got infected? it wasn't the scar from the shooting, but i can't figure out what it was!
jamieerin chapter 11 . 5/3/2011
i hope chuck is ending up in a happy place with blair!
jamieerin chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
this fic is definitely dark and a little depressing, mostly because i want chuck and blair to live happily ever after. unless this is a dream, that aint happening in this reality, as that would mean chuck is dead and in hell! i have two more chapters until this is all resolved!
jamieerin chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
i know the story is already completed and i am so tempted to skip to the end so i can finally (hopefully) understand what is going on. i think chuck is in a coma after getting shot in prague, but then you brought dan and blair getting together, which doesn't happen until after...i also am not sure 100% if chuck is even still alive! i guess i should find out soon!
xoxowl chapter 12 . 4/19/2011
I loved the Blair from hell, but it was nice to see the old one back. This was a great end to a great story :)
libertine84 chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
great fic!
Krazy4Spike chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
Wonderful ending to a very complicated story. Thanks.
TriGemini chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
This was excellent to read.

Chuck should've known that despite what Blair feels and says, in the end, she'll always worry about him, and because of that deep-down, she'll always love him, too.

Therefore, why wouldn't Blair be Chuck's reason to comeback to this world.

Again, loved this story, a lot.
svenjen chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
Holy shit that was awesome! I totally loved this story!
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
It's almost GG time, and I'ma kill you for making my heart hurt, biatch *cries tears of joy because Chuck is alive, and Blair is alive, and lurve lurve lurve...*

The world doesn't make sense, exactly, but it makes better sense now C and B are together. Why is it that one of them has to be laid low before they can realise how much they mean to each other? I loved that you included that, that you made a point the whole way through this fic about how love is the thing that redeems them, that gets Chuck out of Hell, which brings him to realise that the Demon!Blair he wants is not the real Blair he has to have, or else. He may be wounded and hurting in the real world, but I guess that proves he's human; he's not a ghost anymore. She breathed life back into him.

So yeah, I'ma cut you, because I will miss this - a LOT.

As ever, I am your source for arts, English eccentricity, and Twitter shouting *sobs way too much and 'accidentally' drowns Raina Thorpe* Oops.
TriGemini chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
Great chapter to read.

Chuck may not be fully redeemed; yet, in someway, he does see himself better than has beforehand. However, there's still a road that Chuck must follow in ordrer to clearly see everything that shows what he is and who he's meant to be, also.

Very curious, as to how the rest plays out. Until then.
libertine84 chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
awww, soo sad it's almost over. :(
xoxowl chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
I'm sad this is ending :( It's been a really interesting idea and I love the way you write. Can't wait for the last chapter!
svenjen chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
So good! I can't wait for the final chapter!