Reviews for How Tony Broke His Head
PoppyCat79 chapter 40 . 10/16/2017
It took me a couple of tries to get into this story; read the prologue a couple of time but couldn’t reconcile myself with the Tony you presented. But I tried again and i am so glad I did.

This is a truly wonderful piece of writing. A heartwarming and heartbreaking story that had me in tears of laughter and sorrow in equal measure. Despite the extraordinary circumstances you placed the characters in, you captured their essences so well.

It hurt at times to read this but I’m so glad I did; thank you for sharing this, you have a wonderful talent.
InlovewithMalfoy chapter 6 . 10/10/2017
I need breaks to keep from crying. I'll make it to the end because it's a good story but... It will take a bit.
pianomouse chapter 40 . 5/10/2017
Thank you for sharing your beautiful story with us. You had me laughing out loud and fighting off tears.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/19/2015
Truly wonderful story!
RageAgainstTheDyingOfLight chapter 40 . 9/5/2015
I literally have no words. This is... Just... Beautiful. So unique, touching... I review almost never, and if I could I would review this story a thousand times. This is the first story that really made me feel happy, sad, thrilled, excited and warm in the same time. There is no way to express how I feel about this story so I'll leave it here. Nothing more than a great bow and a loud clap...
RageAgainstTheDyingOfLight chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
'I remembered yesterday that my old job meant that I could sing and say stuff from movies. But I don't remember stuff people stay in movies unless I'm watching the movie. And I haven't tried to sing in a long time.' Just a big wow and a loud clap. I haven't read something so deep, painful and written with such a patience and attention to details in a long time. Amazing piece, I read only 11 ch by now, but this is really amazing, bravo.
Skimball4 chapter 40 . 8/4/2015
I have read hundreds of stories on this website (mostly Hawaii Five-O & NCIS) and can honestly say that this is the first to make me weep. It was beautiful and heartfelt and although I wished that Tony had stayed with Gibbs I am so glad to have found this. Thank you so much for writing this.
Skimball4 chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
This is so sad!
Sarachan chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
So this is really heartbreaking, but at the same time there seems to be a hopeful tone to the story. Well done :)
M. Louise E chapter 40 . 12/4/2014
A beautifully wonderful well written story. Very moving and one I'm soon not going to forget. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece that you have written. :D
stepmnstr chapter 40 . 11/23/2014
i just found this story and read it in one sitting. tearful, joyful just a wonderful story that i am glad to have read.
alexamyst chapter 40 . 10/30/2014
Wow, I was so sure I wouldn't like this story I mean, Tony so damaged? But you had me laughing, crying, so enthralled that I sat and read all the chapters at once!

Well written indeed, thank you :) and you owe me two boxes of tissues lol

Anne Kean
Mitaya chapter 40 . 7/7/2014
Thanks. The ending was hard, well actually the journey was pretty hard at times too, but you've written a very powerful story and stayed true to the characters.
Thank you.
(and now I'm going to go cry because of feels)
josgrandma chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Soooo Fricking SAD!
Grandma
fadamaja chapter 40 . 3/10/2014
Wow! I love it, i cry a lot but is was awesome, thanks for this amzing estory