Reviews for I Love You No Matter What
alise2000 chapter 2 . 1/25
Please continue , I want to know what happens next ! Ps I really like it . ;D
Dynamite on Cure chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
XD OMG i did something! yay.

you are welcome and i am so happy right now!

AngelBaby5643 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Omg it's a really good start and yea I agree it is like ghost whisper. Anyway please continue! Until next time!

5.H.1.R.L.E.Y chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
The story is like Ghost Whispherer Update soon
Tia Minx chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Wow this seems like ya going to be interesting. I mean he grammar could use a little work, but past that it seems like this should be cute (3 I can't wait to see how it develops :)
Dynamite on Cure chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
GAAAAAAAHHH cliffhangers!

what secret? gah!

dern u.

is there a sequel to this? it feels like it was put off and forgotten. i hope this brings attention to it. the story "i love you no matter what"

there now it will be in the author's email hopefully and they will be all like "OMG i did forget that! gotta update, gotta update, gotta update, gotta update!
Yuki Nana chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Really good ! w; ! what's her secret ? Please update SOON ! It's awesome ! o()o HAHA :)

Nafsi-chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Hmm that was didnt u continue?I think u really should.
Tia Minx chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
OH MEE GOSH I love stories like this X] And this girl reminds me of myself lol. And... If I was her... I'd definitly be crushing on him too lol. Him and his Spidey boxers lol
Sky23345 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
It was pretty good, but please work on your grammar :l
Catie Reid chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
It was a good start. I like what's going on, but you had a lot of grammar mistakes and the chapter was a little short. I really do like it though, and I'll keep reading.