Reviews for Destined To Be
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I never liked Victoire much anyway.
roslintower chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow, this was amazing. Everything was very realistic, Roxanne and Lily were both portrayed beautifully. Lovely ending. Well done.
whatabeautifulmess chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was lovely, truly lovely. I'm not a massive fan of Lily/Teddy, the age gap is just a LITTLE too big for me, but this was so good I didn't really mind it.

I really like the distractions and deviations from the main plot at the beginning, they make it seem as if life is some how still going on despite the fact that Teddy's left Victoire and Lily's life has turned on it's head.

I also adore how you write Teddy, it made him seem so real, and he was so nice and normal, which helped me get over my Lily/Teddy prejudice. Normally, he's portrayed as cold and heartless, stringing Lils along before going back to Victoire, breaking both their hearts, so this was very refreshing and made it far more enjoyable to read.

I like how you write using the present tense, it fits this very well and makes you feel more a part of the story.

I particularly like the description of Roxanne in the first line - though personally I wold only have used 'and' once.
with the monsters chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Oh, this is so lovely! I adore the way you set this up, with Roxanne coming to talk to Lily and, goodness, Lily's character was so perfect! She's so fiery and lovely and desperate and I could really /feel/ everything, you know?

You've got a really lovely writing style - it trips along so delicately, like a really beautiful song, and it was an absolutely pleasure to read.

I'm definitely off to read some more of your stuff now!
HeyApple chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Aww. Teddy was so sweet. I love him3

But perhaps he was a little bit pedophile? :D 13, seriously?

Anyway, I don't mind, as long as he and Lily are in love, :)
Jasmine Potter07 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is really good. I have never thought of Teddy Lupin and Lily Luna Potter as a couple. It was always Teddy and Victorie. I wrote a prompt simiular to this one. Go check it out. It's a Ron/Lavender fanfic. I am open to good or bad reviews. It's called Should We Really Be Doing This?
jojor99 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
very sweet.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I love this story and you should really do a sequel. I'm going to put it in my lily luna community.
Suzanne chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
okay so im completely confused on whos related to who and what not but i really like the story regardless :)