Reviews for The Light
Aeryn Levia chapter 32 . 12/11/2015
The tension is killing me! And poor Ambrose. Betraying the queen he's served so faithfully for so long. What a choice to make.
Aeryn Levia chapter 29 . 12/10/2015
I'm glad they found the gypsies too. :-) What a beautiful wedding!
Aeryn Levia chapter 27 . 12/10/2015
She's last comment made me laugh! Good for Cain - not letting his questions get in the way of his relationship and happiness with DG.

Does this story really have to end?
Aeryn Levia chapter 26 . 12/10/2015
WHAT?! What is DG planning? Although I fully support her question. :-)
Aeryn Levia chapter 23 . 12/10/2015
There's always time for a little - or a lot - of fluff!
Aeryn Levia chapter 22 . 12/10/2015
I like Sisara and the Ishlar-Nari people. It will be interesting to find out more about them. It's great that the OZ is big enough to contain such an array of customs and cultures!
Aeryn Levia chapter 21 . 12/10/2015
No need for movie star moments, this was real. I love it. :-)
Aeryn Levia chapter 19 . 12/10/2015
I'm tearing through these chapters so fast I'm not even taking time to review each one. Rest assured though that I'm loving this story! The characters are believable and the plot intriguing. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Aeryn Levia chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
I loved DG's shopping trip! And I'm glad she and Cain are ok again. Even if Cain lost the argument!
tin-a-holic chapter 35 . 9/3/2015
Super awesome, super cute! Am I to hope that there me be story one daythat addresses why the magicians did what they did?...(im grinning like a fool, salivating like a pavlovian dog). Thanks for sharing and keep being creative!
tin-a-holic chapter 34 . 8/22/2015
Way to go dg! I can't wait to find out how you plan to resolve the turning malady. I mean how does one cure a magical illness. And do we find out why one turns? Ooo so close i can't wait, but it is also a little sad too:)
tin-a-holic chapter 33 . 8/19/2015
" oh do be quite general cain" nothing like a flustered queen ;) oooo glitch over cain...? Oh and an additional chapter... yeah for me! ;)
tin-a-holic chapter 32 . 8/18/2015
Ooooo so juicy! Im glad you are stretching this tale out more than I originally had thought. I really do enjoy reading it! I cant wait for the next update, but the real world takes precedence, so no pressure;) Oo yay a confrontation with the queen!
tin-a-holic chapter 30 . 8/18/2015
First I forgot to mention I love the recaps in the beginning of the chapters super cute. Second I realized, although im hoping I'm wrong, it looks like the end might be near :( a few more chapters I fear, the queen, the cure, the magicians, the antidote, the epilogue, but maybe a new adventure awaits on the horizon... ;)
tin-a-holic chapter 27 . 8/18/2015
Oh squishy squishy joy! I'm coming too! Almost as good as " as you wish"