Reviews for How Things Change
Ariel chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
I know it's been ages since you last updated but please do! This is wonderful and brilliant and I love it!
Visitor chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Where is the rest? Continue please :(
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Please please update this story! It's wonderfully written and I love the idea of focusing on Steven's POV in the next chapter!
HopkinsFan chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
I watched the film today and immediately had to look for fanfics. I do hope you will continue with this story even though it is now 2013. It has great potential and his POV would be incredible.
Demetrys chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Hi! OMG... Beautiful fic! I love it *_* Compliments!
James ad Sarah are wonderful, also when they fight XD
I can't wait to read the next chapter! I'm too curious to know what will happen... *_*

Dem
Clemthepest chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
that is justtoo good i can't wait for the next chapter

i'm french and i can tell you that it's not easy to find a good fanfic about the remains of the day and yours is excelent
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
So beautifully told. I adore this. And I can't wait to read his POV! Squeee! xx
Lavender and Hay chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
It makes me very happy that she has the wrong end of the stick! Please, please write more, I am enjoying this very much.
Remainsofthe chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Very glad you updated! I'm looking forward to his point of view.
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I LOVE THIS! Oh, I do hope you continue. I can hear her perfectly in my mind. Beautiful writing. Well done! :)
StarryEyedReader chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I like it, but I wish it wouldn't be just a recounting of the same events through her eyes, but perhaps with a different, happier ending?
Lavender and Hay chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
I really like this story, probably because it's from Miss Kenton's POV- I like it because it provides a nice contrast to the film and the book centering on Stevens. I really hope you continue this soon!
MyMadness chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I do hope to see more! I am enjoying this a great deal!
Remainsofthe chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
I'm very glad you continued!
Remainsofthe chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Liked it a lot! Please continue.