Reviews for Angels and Devils
Henry chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Please continue it ,it 's also the best fanfic I have ever read
Stage Hand chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is...this. THIS. Oh, and am I too late in saying congratulations on your novel? Judging from the stories I've already read, it's probably brilliant. So, congratulations!
TheFatalIllusion chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
After not reading Phantom fanfiction for many months due to illness, and general tiredness and having other things to do, this story made me fall in love with it all, all over again.

I actually really liked this ending, not every story can have a happy one, and even when they can't, your endings are always so beautifully written, I can't help but love them anyway.

I especially love how you write Erik, no matter what situation your stories find him in, I always find him believable, enjoyable, and most importantly of all, still Erik. I also have to commend you for how you write Christine, you capture her innocence perfectly.

I also have to comment, that I almost always have a favorite line in a story, or paragraph, but I can't pick one out.

Thanks for writing the story, it most definitely brightened my day. :) Many blessings, and all the best for your novel, and everything else.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
omg that so amazingly good i love it christine is so naive

but i like her and erik is somhow sweet the end is a little bad

i mean not bad writen bad in the way how it ends so sad for both of them really good work
Navy Babe chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh...ouch. I was actually sort of hoping that this would have a happy ending! Despite it being a T-rated fic (I'm fairly certain all your T fics don't have happy endings and your M fics do. :P). Christine was just naive and innocent enough that you completely buy her still believing in angels and Erik's desperation was so well done. Glad to see you return to the fanfic world. :)

Also, for SURE keep us posted about the novel! :) I would still love to read it.
xredthreadsx chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Yay new story! I've been rereading the old ones you've published pretty much repeatedly anticipating the next one.

This one isn't my fave (if only because I love my happy endings especially for these two and you write incredibly good ones) but it's still your signature bittersweet interpretation and I can appreciate that.

So, not the best but still pretty amazing. NOT THAT I'M BIASED OR ANYTHING (;
wwwwwwwwwWwwwwww chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Stunning Michelle as always! I am so glad your back. It was perfect and beautiful and heartbreaking. I remain in awe of your writing ability and you x
elfinmyth chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Amazing! All their feelings are described with such detail that I can just SEE them dancing there. Is this a one-shot or will this be continued? The chapter seemed to end rather permanently, but the summary confused me, with the 'beginning'.

anyhow, it was a lovely story.

xx elfin
potocerk chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I love this! And the end was so sad :/
DJ Husky chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
what is it with you and your ridiculously brilliant writing? Jeez, that was...wow. I'm as tongue-tied as I was after Lie to Me, except now I'm staring at the screen like someone killed my puppy. Are you gonna make a sequel to this? Or just leave it for the readers to imagine the after? Either way I'm for it.

m

Ps. Congratulations on your novel!
gerrysmylove chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Yay! you're back!

This was so sad and beautifull...so well done as always. Heartwrenching though it is, I think you ended it just right instead of making it a continuing story.

I am pleased to report that we are finally off of dialup out here in the boonies where I live. I am so enjoying not having to wait forever for a page to connect. That means that leaving reviews won't be such a problem to do. I owe you several.

Woderful story-can't wait for the next.
TheBlackSister chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Ay-ay-ay. This has to be one of the saddest pieces you've posted, despite the faux hope glimmering at the end. In a way, I see this as a possible prequel to 'Lie to Me.' Just the sense of Christine returning for what she craves but won't admit to craving. Lovely piece, dear friend.
Axelion chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
So sad... I LOVE IT! Keep this up, mon ami, and you will be great.
PamEargle chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I am not feeling well :-( What is the BEST medicine I could ask for? A new story from you :-) I'm much better now :-)

Such a beautiful, heartfelt start to what I know will be a pefect re-telling of our favorite story!
Thaovyphantran chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Hurray!you're back!splendid and wonderful chap!love it so far!