Reviews for Heaven's Flames
catgirl505 chapter 26 . 11/18/2013
please please update!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/27/2012
please please please write another page!
Brizzy chapter 26 . 2/11/2012
ok really you bring this story so far only to abandon it?

lol im just asking you to finish it...please?

pretty please? i will bake you cookies

:-( ~ :-) ~ :-( ~ :-) ~ :-(
BunnyyMoon chapter 26 . 12/27/2011
Loved it. Please finish! :)
DiVaGiRl13 chapter 26 . 1/22/2011
Um, it's been a total of 6 years since you've updated, but PLEASE KEEP WRITING. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. This story is beautifully mapped out and extremely well written. Please, please, PLEASE keep writing, it would me and your readers SO HAPPY! AHH! :D Thanks, it'd be IMMENSELY appreciated :)

-diva

PS: If you need to reach me just search my username
Death and Rebirth chapter 23 . 11/25/2010
U REALY SHOULD FINISH
tonieboo0013 chapter 26 . 7/15/2008
Oh, on the edge of my seat over here ... although I'm in bed ... but nonetheless. This concept was new and refreshing and you carried it beautifully : ) I can only hope that you get around to finishing it, because it really is a great fiction. Think Jumanji 2.0, mixed with Sailor Moon ... the ultimate definition of my childhood lol ! Heaven's Flames is now officially a favourite story, and on my Alert List, so I'll be watching you *evil eye*. Haha, thanks for writing this story, ja !
sailormoon0630 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
i enjoyed reading ur story. it's very good.
jessicam242 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
please please update this is such a sad story and i really want to know what happens!
x-fluffy-sama's mate 4-eva-x chapter 26 . 8/4/2007
TWO YEARS...TWO YEARS! u havent updated in 2 years! i luv htis storie! so plz abadon this storie when the next chaptor will be the last chapter! if u finished hte storie in a nother site plz tell me, i really wanna no how it ends!
Missy chapter 26 . 7/7/2007
Please update!

I wanna know how it ends!
moonqueen chapter 26 . 6/28/2007
update, update. update! pretty please
Alexia chapter 26 . 5/19/2007
Exceptional story. I've been following on and off since it was first started. Don't stop now!
krisy chapter 26 . 5/5/2007
hey there i really enjoy reading your writting...and i hope u hurry and write some more...but i understand that u hava life and ur busy...but im getting excited to read some more...uh huh...buhbye

kris
Inara Cabot chapter 25 . 4/3/2007
*does a little dance* can't wait for the next chapter.