Reviews for The preacher
brightflare chapter 7 . 1/15
Very good story so far, hope you continue it.
Crucis chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Please, oh please don't leave this an orphan! I'm caught hook, line, and sinker!
Psychee chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
Not to be picky because I'm enjoying the story, but if the reason Dean couldn't contact Cas was due to the sigils, why couldn't he just tell him where he is in the prayer or have someone else in the church pray?

Just a thought that was bothering me.

Enjoying this a lot.
Rishqva chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
Hum, a painting pretending to be Michael. Boy, did it decide to mess with the wrong Hunters...

I really like your angry Sam, too many fics are nothing but angst. Please keep writing!
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
I'm glad that Sam is awake and back with Dean. It sounds like the brothers may be getting close to finding out what is happening in the church.

I'm sorry you have had so much stress recently, but I am glad your cousins are alright.

Thanks for the update.

Take care.
angeleyenc chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
plz uprldate! great fic!
MysteryMadchen chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
Loved the chapter and can't wait to see what happens next. I think despite all your distractions you did a fantastic job on this chapter.

As for you I am so sorry that you had to be soo close and go through that kind of stress regarding you family and your home. It's never easy to loose some of the security that you feel at home and I hope with time the anxiety will lesson. Give yourself the distraction and be glad that you and your family are ok. Thank God for that. :) Nicole.
casammy chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Holy crap! When they go to make sammy alone? And now that, a demon disguised as archangel? I hope that dean fills his ass of bullets
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Just when I thought the brothers were back together, now Sam is in trouble and Dean doesn't know it.

I'm still curious to find out what is happening in this church.

Thanks for the update.
MysteryMadchen chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Ahh ok so now I think, maybe, I know where this is going. Can't wait for more, thanks so much, Nicole.
cookjar chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
No hiding. Get back here and continue instead. You have me very intrigued. Who is the the mysterious angel. Waiting patiently. (Not so much)
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Argh! Terrible place to leave this!
SPN4eva556 chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
Just fell over the story and very intriguing so far. Love Father James ). When I read the line where Dean talked about angels and bringing one to a whorehouse I could just picture the next line being Sam saying "And speaking of Cas, shouldn't we call him". And sure enough that was one of the next lines ]

Cas and the whorehouse was one of the funniest moments of Supernatural.

Very curious as to what's going on at this church and can't wait for more.

Vicky
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
plz update! evil cliffy!
twomom chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
I loved it! Love Dean's snarky come backs to the sheriff and the two boys listening to everything he's saying. But poor Sam! Dean will hopefully realize something is wrong and get him to wake up! Can't wait for more! Thanks so much!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »