Reviews for Boxing Day
Linorien chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Priceless! Merlin was just the perfect English gentleman and everyone else just was out to help him exact revenge on Arthur. Fantastic. And good descriptions as well.
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Although I highly doubt Uther would do something like this...it would be hilarious! Oh god I can just imagine how excited Merlin would be! Dear lord Arthur's put him through so much torture, although we all know how much he does appreciate Merlin even if he'd never care to admit it! c
Nance chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Very good. Like how you turned it into a lesson in leadership. The show never showed Uther actually grooming Arthur to be king.
PendragonStark7 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
LOL I was giggling at this the entire time.
caldera32 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Uther was entirely too filled with fatherly wisdom, but it was necessary to make this work- and it was definitely fun to read. Though perhaps Merlin went too easy on Arthur ;)
Random Google chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Seriously this made me giggle like a manic. I seriously stopped right in the middle of giggling because I realised how insane I sounded. I am SOOOOOO glad I decide to look through your profile.
obsessivefanno.4 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
ROFL!i dont think ive ever laughed so hard!
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
lol this had me in a giggle fit
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Very funny!
Eavis chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Wonderful. Very, very muchly excellent. :D
pancakesareyummy chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
So Arthur learnt his lesson- while we all had a good laugh! It was nice seeing good Morgana again. Really well written- well done!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I took sick, twisted pleasure in watching Morgana and Uther help to humiliate Arthur. :) Oh yes I did.

Uther's wise and a little less rigid in this one, and I liked that. He is my favorite character. :)

Thanks for writing this awesome little story about why karma always bites back, no matter how hot you are.

Heehee...