Reviews for A Hero Dies Under Amber Skies Khaos Version
SPark681 chapter 6 . 1/28
Nice story wonder what's next and who Zero is anyways keep up the great work!
Zero Gawain chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
continues
DDS UzuKazu chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Shit, It's 'Urusai' not Urasai'... Gomen, Again
DDS UzuKazu chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Dude, please tell me you will stop buchering the art that is the japanese language. Hai and Ie mean afermative and negative not yes and no, so you can't do stuff like Hai and Ie, it's a contradiction. Also, 'red dawn' is a gross mistranslation(God I hope that is right)
Akatsuki means 'Day-break' you know, like a sun rise.
And finaly, 'teme' is a rude and offensive word for 'you', so saying 'you teme' is repeatadive. If you looking for the japaese word for 'bastard', then the correct translation is 'Yarou'. Yarou is used with the words 'baka' and 'kuso' in all the cases I've seen, so a possible japanese phrase is "Urasai, Baka Yarou!" This means in a ruff translation of the little japanese words I know (most of wich are curses, insults and sufix's) "Shut up, You Idiot Bastard!" And please note that, that phrase was veary un-formal, I guess, so meaning veary rude, if you want a for-... ah, fuck I rambled again... SHIT! I hate it when I do that, Gomen.

Just please fix the japanese, I hate it when people mistranslate japanese, German, ETC... and also, please not my japanese is limited, but I know many words from anime, and make it a piont to find the meaning of a japanese word I find interesting, the result is I learn lots of cool japanese words for every-day sentances (and cursing out shity foot-ball teams without my dad knowing what the heck I'm saying)

From, Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
1: great story, always fun reading crossovers between universes with supernatural powers.
2: the "windows" on spaceships/space stations are made with a material called "transparisteel."
3: I've watched (and loved) the original Code Lyoko, but haven't heard of an "evolution" continuation.
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
Love the story. I can only guess that Naruto didn't kill Ventress, doesn't seem like something he would do. I can't wait to see Naruto kick some ass.

Good luck and update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
Um... Hello, any one there? I just wanted to say that this story is a very good story and I hope that I will be able to read it to the end, waning that an update to this story is in order. If you even read this, well at least try to get a update. But I dout you will because this story hasn't been updated for almost 3years so . Bye.
noitffb chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Great story so far! I promise to read the rest tomorrow! :)
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This I like.
uscias chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
god story please continue it
Animefanguy chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
nice story when is next update?
Zomvee chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Man this is great, so please continue this story.
Oh, nearly forgot to ask you this but are you doing a story with an OC in the Star Wars universe that builds an empire story or have you not thought about that yet?
meowy1986 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
naruto would possible be the strongest being in the universe in this story...idk y u would say hes not
EmiyaXander chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
my friend with the interesting stories, i do hope you continue to write. i look forward to reading more of these as they are very well written and hold a good plot line.