Reviews for A Hero Dies Under Amber Skies Khaos Version
ACE-X chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Ley la historia esta genial deberías continuarla pero sabes deberías ponerle más mujeres a naruto como un harem no nomas a ashoka pero es mi opinión suerte y espero y continues la historia
Alfedro203 chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
la historia esta genial deberías continuarla por que me que con la emoción del siguiente capitulo espero y vuelvas a retomar la historia suerte
Polaruspax chapter 7 . 11/9/2016
WEHY THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD ONE!
reykivat chapter 7 . 10/5/2016
i was expecting this, a hero dies under amber skies will never be finished no matter who takes the story...
BooDaNutZ chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
Dumb thing to leave a review about but it's bothering me so sorry in advance. Darth Maul was in no way Dooku's apprentice, Darth Maul was the original apprentice of Sideous and Dooku was his replacement
AJGuardian chapter 7 . 10/4/2016
Yuuuup. At least you notify people. Bye!
dloold87 chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
liar liar pants on fire.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
That was soooooo fucking awesome I hope that this will continue for al long time

Ps Naruto and ahsoka should end up stranded on a planet together

pps Naruto better not lose against the sith
SPark681 chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
Nice story wonder what's next and who Zero is anyways keep up the great work!
Zero Gawain chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
continues
DDS UzuKazu chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Shit, It's 'Urusai' not Urasai'... Gomen, Again
DDS UzuKazu chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Dude, please tell me you will stop buchering the art that is the japanese language. Hai and Ie mean afermative and negative not yes and no, so you can't do stuff like Hai and Ie, it's a contradiction. Also, 'red dawn' is a gross mistranslation(God I hope that is right)
Akatsuki means 'Day-break' you know, like a sun rise.
And finaly, 'teme' is a rude and offensive word for 'you', so saying 'you teme' is repeatadive. If you looking for the japaese word for 'bastard', then the correct translation is 'Yarou'. Yarou is used with the words 'baka' and 'kuso' in all the cases I've seen, so a possible japanese phrase is "Urasai, Baka Yarou!" This means in a ruff translation of the little japanese words I know (most of wich are curses, insults and sufix's) "Shut up, You Idiot Bastard!" And please note that, that phrase was veary un-formal, I guess, so meaning veary rude, if you want a for-... ah, fuck I rambled again... SHIT! I hate it when I do that, Gomen.

Just please fix the japanese, I hate it when people mistranslate japanese, German, ETC... and also, please not my japanese is limited, but I know many words from anime, and make it a piont to find the meaning of a japanese word I find interesting, the result is I learn lots of cool japanese words for every-day sentances (and cursing out shity foot-ball teams without my dad knowing what the heck I'm saying)

From, Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
1: great story, always fun reading crossovers between universes with supernatural powers.
2: the "windows" on spaceships/space stations are made with a material called "transparisteel."
3: I've watched (and loved) the original Code Lyoko, but haven't heard of an "evolution" continuation.
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
Love the story. I can only guess that Naruto didn't kill Ventress, doesn't seem like something he would do. I can't wait to see Naruto kick some ass.

Good luck and update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
Um... Hello, any one there? I just wanted to say that this story is a very good story and I hope that I will be able to read it to the end, waning that an update to this story is in order. If you even read this, well at least try to get a update. But I dout you will because this story hasn't been updated for almost 3years so . Bye.