Reviews for Rookie Mistake
O-kay then
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Great story.
Swordsoul2000 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
there was a period of time when Seaver was on the team, JJ had left, but Prentiss hadn't yet "died". That's when i'm mentally locating this story on the show's timeline.
azab chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
great job
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Enjoyed this!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Very very well played, Ms. Kuria Dalmatia. :)

And the Reid/Hotch? It's so established, it's like an old timey general store - just a piece of the scenery that no one but the newcomers really notice.

I added it to my Reid/Hotch community anyway. lol
doctorwhowatchesthewatchmen chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I love your work! I may go so far as to say that you're one of my favorite fanfiction writers, which would be true, I just wouldn't want other people to be jealous (so shhh). :D

I love how you characterize Reid...it's just so like him.
2amWritersClub chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Lovely piece of writing and your description of Elle as ferocious is perfect.

FT
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I just love how Reid thinks out each action and word. So like him. This was so good.
Thelostone2013 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
You insight is - as always - a pleasure to read! You've captured everything nicely. I can't blame Reid for wanting to stay out of that argument, despite being forced to be present! Eeekkk!
slyvir chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
dang, in here they still haven0t aired all season 5 (though i know a lot of spoilers already, did even before it reached the point where we're now) but this... oh my gosh.. not sure if it's you, but probably is not, or is the character so soo... arrrgh, but . *speachless* that's the production way of keep it politically correct and have another female character on the team? x.x *feels depressed*
Reidemption chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Angry Hotch is so hot. There's something I can't hate Seaver for.. the ability to bring out the man's wrath. Not gonna lie I was hoping Reid would speak up and find himself on the receiving end of it but I have to appreciate his ability to keep himself safe from the situation.

Elle's calling Reid 'papi' makes me miss her. I miss their friendship and her presence period. Love Prentiss but Elle was always a favorite. They need to bring her ass back.
pipinheart chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I like this, she is high strung, and all are upset over this incident...reid handles it the best way he knows how, and sever doesn't like his piece.
starofoberon chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wow, remarkable insights, remarkable descriptions. Seaver as a character is a tough nut to process, and you've done a spectacular job of making it all work. Certainly better than the CM writers are doing at present!

Always a pleasure to read your prose.