Reviews for Perennial Tears Descend In Gems
Vanished Snowflake chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
(Saw this on Veritaville "I'll show you mine if you show me yours")

To be honest, I had to read it twice before I understood who were talking about. Of course, if I had been smarter, maybe I would have realised that the characters involved- "Rachel D. & Clarisse"- were right next to the ratings. Fail.

Anyway, this story is...wow. It's of a different format from most fics and I like that. I really do. The short phrases highlight the important points of the story and of the character's emotions. I usually write and describe a LOT (I can't stop myself from writing crap once I start) but I just realised that your method is even better. There's no beating around the bush or descriptions that actually make no sense. The scene is there, the emotions are there. It's almost like a poem.

Basically, it's awesome. I love it.
Kalen Bloodstone chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I quite like this- it's an interesting/unique pairing. I liked the part about she was an artist- well done.

Kalen Bloodstone, Writer of Artemis Fowl/Inheritance Cycle/Kate Daniels fandome . . .
Musafreen chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Okay. I still don't think I've grasped everything. Especially that Valentine's Day thing, which utterly and absolutely flew over my head.

But I love the way you've narrated out the characters, I love the scenes. And this format is strange and new and something I would not mind seeing again. Very non-linear and convoluted and confused; feels like there's a reason it's that way. I like. :)

Interesting pairing too, and more than that- interesting backstories to the pairing. Can I mention your characterization again? 8D Because I really liked that.
Code Purple chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Powerful words... A great story through and through. Just realized it was M. Whatever..
dreamerreader chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Fred,

*Slowly starts clapping*

I've honestly never seen this style before. In truth, I had to read this over a few times, then think for another good two minutes before I really understood this. This is one of the best stories I've ever read. It isn't like a traditional story, with beginning, middle, end, plotline, etc. But you really pulled it through. It's almost like a poem, I'm extremely impressed. Please, donate some of your talent to the needy? *Holds out cupped hands*
shingaling chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Good, a story that's 1000 in words. *nods head approvingly*

The story itself isn't bad, but it's scary to imagine. Rachel/Clarisse..

Oh look, a new story under the Rachel/Clarisse category.

Rating: 9/10: Just scary to imagine, that's all. All in all, it's thoroughly presented and fine, but it's just that I don't give alot of 10/10s.

Diana