Reviews for The Weirdest Conversation I've Never Had
CellarKyd chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Hello.

My compliments on your contribution to the "My Soul To Take" universe.

Watching the movie, I found myself enamored with the incredibly unique character Bug, skillfully portrayed by Max Thieriot. A bold direction for the screenwriter and director to take, sensitively referencing the character's disability, and making him the story's lead.

Interested in the inspiration for the character, I was casually researching the trope when I happened upon your story. It was a very pleasant read.

Thank you for sharing, and please consider further expanding upon Wes Craven's unappreciated tale.
BloodRedSnowWhite chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
wow... I love it! :D
BreeBree12345 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
You should keep this as an odd one-shot! But, listen to my reasonings! bahaha! ;) I think you should make a story out of this, following the storyline of the movie. Maybe not even out of this! I mean, you could create an OC, who sort of "goes along with the ride" so to speak... I'm a confusing person, and my thoughts are everyehere SO im probably confusing you, right? X) my bad. I'm sorting saying that even after only reading this one story, I believe you have the talent to write a full-on story, but also keep this one-shot. Like, those writers who write a main story, and then write little one-shots... so that you really get a feel for the story... yah know what I'm sayin'? ... Man, I'm a blabbermouth! XD but since not many people read or write MSTT stories, I figured I'd give you a long-ass review on how good it is! :)