Reviews for I'm Not The One
Regin chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
BeDazzle Me Up chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Are you ever going to finish this..?
windchild04 chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
awesome story I'd live to read more! XD
heroesfan1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
booksnmusic chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Aaargh finish this please!
cerberus angel chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Oh shit talk about miscommunication. This just left me floored. Please update soon! (_) This is going on my favorites and alerts
Keefer chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Awesome story. You should have writers block more often. Keep going with this story, even if it takes a few years, i trust that it will be worth it. This chapter was well done, it was nice to see it from Claire's point of view. All in all, well written and very addicting. Keep writing.
Davinahyde chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Augh! I am killing myself reading all of your fics, because I need them to be done now now now! I really like this, how it works from both POVs, and how they're misunderstanding one another in a completely believable way (as opposed to a sitcom way, which always drives me INSANE). I see you haven't updated your fics for some time but if you're ever inspired or need a beta reader PLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE. :)
wickedplumgirl chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
any chance of this getting updated?
synjax chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Oh mai gawd. She just wanted to get to know him better and all that? And he thought she just wanted to see him screw up?

LIKE WTF! Aw, man, this is all so messed up now.. CRAAAAAAAAAP. Big trouble. BIG MISUNDERSTANDING! D:) Oh noes..

PETER! HURRY UP AND HELP 'EM!

Pleeeeease continue this? PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEASE? 3: Please stop killing me! These anxiety needles are a frick'n pain in the arse! PLEASE STOP THE TORTURE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN NEXT! D8)
sleeplessinrio chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I'm at the edge of my seat! This is great! Please, give us more!
La-p'tite-tete chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Misunderstandings are not a really good way to start a relationship, but somehow I have a feeling it will work for them... XD
stunningblondelalala chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
omg, you are doing great. lol, the drug thing makes Claire look bad starstarstar. :) lol,
Emlou86 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
this is pure genius! you could take this to a whole other level, and it would still be awsome!
megumisakura chapter 2 . 3/8/2011