Reviews for I'm Not The One
GallonsoftheStuff chapter 2 . 9/2
Review number two! (I vaguely hope - because I'm an optimist on some things, despite my own attempts to squash that trait for practicality and realism - that these might motivate you to finish, but - like I said - I attempt to be realistic about such things.)

Reading this while knowing already what Sylar/Gabriel feels in each situation is part of what makes this chapter bitter. The sweetest part? The fact that he was so wrong about Claire's motivation (I am validated!) - the fact that it's all because she loves him. Yet it makes the fact that he runs from her so much worse.

Their misunderstanding of each other is so... real. Understandable. And heartbreaking. While my feels are taking a beating, I love this chapter, the dynamic - maybe because there's always the hope that they can fix it and build a relationship from this disaster. I can imagine it - it would be hard, because nothing is ever really easy, but it would be beautiful too. Which is why I would love to see you finish this, much as I doubt it will happen.

Ah, I forgot to put this at the end of the other review, as I meant to - I want to make it clear that I in no way mean for my comments to come off as callous or insensitive. I understand completely that life gets in the way of writing fan fiction, fun as the hobby is, and fully expect you to take care of yourself before indulging the whims of fans of your work. I hope you are doing well and have the opportunity to write (though it is absolutely your choice to do so), whether it be a completion of this or something else entirely.

Thank you for writing this wonderful piece of work.
GallonsoftheStuff chapter 1 . 9/2
Real quick - FOUR YEARS? You wrote this FOUR YEARS AGO and you haven't wrapped it up? Allow me a moment to cry, because that sort of gap means it's probably never getting finished. *cries*

*mutters* Should I even bother to review? Hm. Yes, yes I should. Because this is good, and good stuff deserves reviews. In fact, since it's got two chapters, it gets two reviews.

*carefully pulls self together* First. While I abhor smoking, the scene in which they all go outside and have a cigarette is rather interesting. The last line of that particular scene is... almost bitter? I'm not sure how Gabriel is really feeling about her in that moment - whether this lack of recognition is a good thing or a bad thing, yet I like that line a lot. I would love to know more.

I got the feeling that Gabriel was misinterpreting Claire's presence and actions, but at the same time, I completely believed his thoughts - the beauty of an unreliable narrator, when the perspective is limited to one point of view. I could see the same things, assume the same things that he did (but being a Sylaire - is that ship name as inaccurate as I feel it is when he is no longer Sylar but Gabriel? - fan, I hoped for him to be wrong), which made this first chapter extremely bittersweet.
Regin chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
BeDazzle Me Up chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Are you ever going to finish this..?
windchild04 chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
awesome story I'd live to read more! XD
heroesfan1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
booksnmusic chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Aaargh finish this please!
cerberus angel chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Oh shit talk about miscommunication. This just left me floored. Please update soon! (_) This is going on my favorites and alerts
Keefer chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Awesome story. You should have writers block more often. Keep going with this story, even if it takes a few years, i trust that it will be worth it. This chapter was well done, it was nice to see it from Claire's point of view. All in all, well written and very addicting. Keep writing.
Davinahyde chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Augh! I am killing myself reading all of your fics, because I need them to be done now now now! I really like this, how it works from both POVs, and how they're misunderstanding one another in a completely believable way (as opposed to a sitcom way, which always drives me INSANE). I see you haven't updated your fics for some time but if you're ever inspired or need a beta reader PLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE. :)
wickedplumgirl chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
any chance of this getting updated?
synjax chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Oh mai gawd. She just wanted to get to know him better and all that? And he thought she just wanted to see him screw up?

LIKE WTF! Aw, man, this is all so messed up now.. CRAAAAAAAAAP. Big trouble. BIG MISUNDERSTANDING! D:) Oh noes..

Pleeeeease continue this? PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEASE? 3: Please stop killing me! These anxiety needles are a frick'n pain in the arse! PLEASE STOP THE TORTURE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN NEXT! D8)
sleeplessinrio chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I'm at the edge of my seat! This is great! Please, give us more!
La-p'tite-tete chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Misunderstandings are not a really good way to start a relationship, but somehow I have a feeling it will work for them... XD
stunningblondelalala chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
omg, you are doing great. lol, the drug thing makes Claire look bad starstarstar. :) lol,