Reviews for Robin, Boy Wonder, A Teenage Boy
.../l、
(゚、 。 7
. l、 ヽ
..じしf,)ノ
It was as great as this cat
Ps this cat is awesome!
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 6/17
I know the father/son fluff made ME grin. Though in the actual cartoon Dick rarely spends the night at the cave, he usually at home in the manor, with Bruce.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
nope it was great and the ending made me smile i dont think he should be colder yet maybe the team a little surprized at this strange event
Abby chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
TOO CUTE
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
You hav the definition wrong... Whleming means calm npOVERwhelming means frantic and crazy! Srry this was driving me insane!
TheImaginativeFox chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
May I just say, Daddy!bats fluff is my favorite, and you wrote it so well! I like how everyone was blaming themselves for different things, even Dick. And even Bruce learned a little something about blame. It was so good, and fluffy, and the feels! Nice work :)
YJ Fan chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
U fangirled too I told my friends about it and they looked at me like I was crazy which I am but still
BarbaraGirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
AWH!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Loved it! I agree completely with ur author's note.
phoenix091 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Yeah, Batman was a little too nice and talkative when he was comforting the team ;) But everything else was well done! I have a feeling I read your story before, but I knew it was good so I was like "what the heck, I'll reread it! XD" The flow was nice and the wounderful fluff at the end was perfect! Thanks for the story!
SerenePanic chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
It's cute! And whelming is a real word... I didn't think it was, but it is... Anywhos, this was cute! It was really sweet, and I adored the fluff.
5-STAR chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Love daddybats!
grace chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
wow this is amazing! i love this and have re-read it about ten times
Pinkcat chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
You know a story is going to be fluffy when one of the first words is "baddie". Seriously. Is there a poodle around? ;) But I like the end. Awwwwwness! Adorabubbleness! (MY word!) ;) :D Good going!
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
D'aw. Bruce is such a good father to Dick.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »