Reviews for Delicious Mistake
Chrissiel chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Please please continue this story i have enjoyed it very much
Chrissiel chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
Please continue this story
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
Well I was really enjoying your story but I guess real life got in the way cause it does not appear that you have finished any of your stories. That is a shame the ones I have read were good!

Sincerely,
sycoscorpio66691 chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
Oh come on keep writing I love it
B4bidden.Products chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
Really really really wish u were still writing this story it is very interesting and I haven't read anything like it I love it and would appreciate it heaps if u could update
Razeus1 chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
My comment: you're confusing the hell outa me...one chapter Jasper has red eyes next they're golden, next he says of Felix and Demetri "if you knew the thoughts they were having" (rough paraphrasing) are you giving him Ed's gift or ?
Top it off it's been well over a Year since an update.
The idea is good, but your delivery is scattered.
Please keep trying and perhaps edit the previous chapters.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Really love your story! Hope you get a chance to continue it...awesome!
I heart vamps chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Please update soon
elvi rhys chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
i love your story it's amazing but your writing style is (choppy) doesn't seem the right word but it's the only one n I can come up with at the moment you might want to try working on that if you're ever going to be a writer but other than that I love your story
Robin.D chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
So Eddie was there be for them :-(
Good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
So what is it with Alice :-/ good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Ok I got to ask what about Rose no one is even looking for her :-/ good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Good chapter :):):):)
babesbraves chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Jasper let alone the god of war! What is Aro playing at? Please update soon as this is a fantastic story! I always thought that Jasper was portrayed to soft for what he is.
LuxMcGhee chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
I'm really enjoying the story! The only thing is- no one seems all that concerned about Rose getting Vampire-napped... Emmett had a very breif reaction and then went back to being Emmett. Kinda odd.