Reviews for Xiaolin Showdown continued!
MexicanChurros chapter 60 . 10/16
Woa.. Really good fic :) te felicito . i think that's a little late yo read it but hehe i can't help read fics and amigo este fic te quedo increĆ­ble buen trabajo :D
Otakucrazy52 chapter 60 . 5/16
Crying. So happy. Great ending.
XiaolinShowChron chapter 16 . 4/9
I love this story!
Rocknroller418 chapter 18 . 3/6
Raimundo being raped and nicki being fingered! If it wasn't so perfectly worked into the story, I'd have some problems with it lol anyway awesome story definitely a darker take on xiaolin showdown
Fantastic Fire chapter 60 . 1/20/2014
Im too lazy to log in so I'm just putting my name up there and I'm just telling you that you wrote a beautiful story even with it flaws it was entertaining and you should feel proud of yourself.
I mean no harm chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Kimiko and most of the characters are so out of character it actually hurts sometimes. I get that you want your OC to be cool and all but you don't have to make Kimiko a lifeless character with none, and I mean none, of her character traits that make her so great to begin with. You basicly gave Nikki Kimikos awesome personality and called it your own, it's gotten to the point where im thinking Nikki as Kimiko and Nikki as some other dragon that's has a crush on Rai. I'm sorry if that came out harsh but it needed to be said. I don't know if it will get better in later chapters but right now it's distracting and comes off as lazy writing, I am really sorry if this comes off as rude in any way I'm trying to be constructive but I'm not very good at it.
gps3 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Alright sound good this far and I already starts to like Valerie. Especially her music tast.
Guest chapter 60 . 4/2/2013
Loved it so much can you tell me where to find the sequel!? Wow I adore you even your little spelling mistakes ;) anyways it would be very much appreciated if you could tell me.
Marina xox
Rocknroller418 chapter 60 . 10/21/2012
I never read anything this long before and could still say I enjoyed it, but this was fucking amazing. with law and order and popular music references and m rated material, it threw me but I still loved every bit of it.
Rockandroller418 chapter 45 . 10/20/2012
They haven't used there elements or any Shen gong wu in so long. Is this even xiaolin showdown. Though I do like the background stories, I'd love a good fight scene.
Rocknroller418 chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
Minus the spelling and grammar errors, this shit's amazing. The rape was surprising though.
JaguarJenny chapter 17 . 8/23/2012
Chase is SO hawt. Lol. Next chap,gay sex... Im guessing. Oh great...
JaguarJenny chapter 15 . 8/23/2012
Raikim3 cyooott. Rai cracked me up in this.
JaguarJenny chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Wow,Omis such a -GRRRRRASSSHOLE- in this. :
Heatherfall chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Are you sure it's Vipor and not Viper?