Reviews for Trading Places
Kalebasse chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Amazing. love it.
"see you at home" that's an awesome end. Thanks
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Even as out of character (at least for Clark Luthor) as that was, I really liked it! Nice job! :)
k3josai chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
This is much better than the Kent and Luthor episodes in Smallville. You filled-up what are the missing scenes in both episodes especially the lacking scenes between AU Lois and Clark Luthor
k3josai chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
*faints* _
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
What a great story Lily! I certainly didn't mind that the ratings for the epilogue went from hot to racy! ;)

The interaction between Earth 1 Lois & Clark - Wow! It just blows my mind how amazing they are together, but when it's behind closed doors, they take it to entirely different level all their own. And I loved that they were about to leave for their honeymoon when Lois felt like "there was no time like the present" to start things off. I kind of liked that they consumated their marriage at the house - which I'm assuming is the farm house - because it's home.

As for Earth 2 Lois & Clark's interaction behind closed doors in Clark's office, it was extremely HOT! I loved that Lois displayed a little jealousy towards Eva the assistant. It just shows how far Clois has come since her universe jump & while Clark Luthor is who he is, she loves him completely. And it was so wonderful to see Lois already contemplating round two. And oh yeah - I love that they're living together!

Thank you for writing such an amazing story! :)
IceQueen825 chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
Great story. Thanks for the smutty epilogue. ;-)
LuckySVFan chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
Great! I love AUClois... and rw Clois of course :)

I really wish the actual show had gone this route with showing Clark Luthor with the other Lois... seems only right since they are soul-mates and all...

This was truly the best of both worlds!

Now, Dinah can come to the AU and mend Oliver's broken heart ;-)
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
Good Story
Madlenita chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
So this is a final chapter, is there any chances for sequel with oliver from earth 2?
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
Madlenita chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
"I won't tell anyone if you don't.", i am right, this is a quote? And anyway please, Chloe on Earth 2, please!
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
Yay! It was so great to see Earth 2 Lois & Clark get their turn - talking, kissing, getting to know each other. And oh yeah, go on a date!

Not only that, but I truly enjoyed their last line in this chapter. By having them say exactly what their counterparts said in Lucy, I love the connection these two have in ANY universe!

And while I mentioned being excited about Lois' reunion with Clark Luthor, I had forgotten all about Oliver. Shame on me...haha. But jokes aside, I really liked their conversation & the way they both handled themselves. Lois is right, heartbreak is never easy yet I'm glad they both had the courage to realize that what they had together was real. That they belonged to other people. They just had to be willing to set each other free & open their hearts to other possibilites.

Thank you for another lovely chapter. I love this story! :D
imhooked chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
Hey...haven't I heard those lines before? LOL. Was it in Lucy? Anyway fantastic callback. What a great story! Thank you so much for sharing.
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Good Chapter
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Aww...I LOVED Lois & Clark's reunion! They definitely made up for lost time & I was glad Clark asked Lois about her encounter with CL at Watchtower. Poor guy, he was worried sick about his evil doppelganger hurting her. I'm glad they had the talk about her experience in Earth 2.

And now that Clois is happily reunited, I'm really looking forward to seeing how things go in the parallel universe. Please update soon! :D