Reviews for Insomnium
Strollins-Nation chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I hope you can update on this soon. This is amazing.
PackageDelivery chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Damn, I wanted to see Barret versus Undertaker at Wrestlemania so much. I don't read many supernatural fanfics involving wrestling but I enjoyed it none the less.
Roselyne chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
WOW! :O

This is probably one of the BEST WWE fanfics I ever read! :D

Your writing style is excellent, you chose your words exquisitely (I even learned a few words I didn't know. Being a french speaking person, these kind of fics are really useful :))) ). The emotion and atmosphere is really well rendered, almost in a Stephen King style :)

(I dunno how you feel about that author, but this was said as a compliment ;) )

Your story leaves us in an outstanding cliffhanger, wondering what will happen next, how the dreams will evolve, how The Undertaker will deal with Wade in real life too, how Wade will have to deal with Justin and his team about the truth that the Hunter's plan did not involve their previous attack on The Undertaker, and... OH, THE HORROR, the story is complete? :'(...

I had a look at all your other stories on your profile list, and saw that you usually write one-shots. But... sniffles... *puppy eyes* *_* This story really deserves a continuation... (for the sake of your readers' mental health :ppp ).

Great... No. EXCELLENT WORK! :)))

I definitively put this story in my fav, and you in my fav author _