Reviews for Home
SLegend chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Loved this story! Great ending!
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Awwwww! Love the HEA!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Kinky but sweet...I like it! )
cecelia.b chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Although the story was monotone, I must admit that I'm a sucker for happy ending. Great character development and plot(though I totally saw the Carlisle-living-at-cottage-thing coming).
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
that was pure perfection, I love the build up to the end... six words that show him he's home. Beautiful.

xoxo
tuesdaymidnight chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I'm amazed at how much you packed into a relatively short one-shot! Even though this was told purely from Edward's perspective, I feel like I know Carlisle's character just as well as I know Edward. I really enjoyed reading Edward's self-discovery. It seemed in the beginning that he knew himself quite well, and that made his journey all the more interesting to read.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I really liked Edward's growing realization, and the ending was just lovely.

Thank you and good luck in the contest!
lavishone chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Complicated but sweet. Enjoyed it very much.
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
i loved it

xx
Chicklette chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
guh! i really, really loved this. Thank you.
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
*sighs* aww that's sweet. Honestly I loved the ending. :D
TexasTurtle chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Good. Well done. Thank for writing and sharing.
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Great story!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I think this one is one of my favorites, possibly even at the top of the pile. It was concise - like you chose each word and paragraph specifically and did not throw in anything extra. I also like how it was written over time and didn't scrutinize every second of their day, boardroom, bedroom or playroom. The words flowed with story and seemed to take on Edward's emotions.

Fantastic overall. And the smut was delicious, without being overdone or heavy. Just enough kink for the masses. That last line was perfect.
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011