Reviews for Sink or Swim
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Parallel lines never meet
LeChick chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Aww this is just the cutest pokeshippy thing I have read. Just aww...
LeChick chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
I love Misty's sisters. They're just freakin hilarious
Roberto chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Great. im nostalgic too now.

keep the good work
almost-out-of-minutes chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
I REALLY like these. Please don't stop writing them. :)
PhinalPhantasy chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Nice one shot :) thought her bike was beyond repair and Ash bought her a new one :-P
Bluemew919 chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
d'awww! i liked this. ash just knows how to be unknowingly sweet alright. lol. i loved the ironies in this like with the team rocket being in unova thing and them being in the airport. :p
ochazuke chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
I can't explain how much I love these stories and how perfectly they could fit in canon anime universe (I'd say the same about The Kingdom of Illusions)!

So well-written, full of unique scenarios and heartwarming takes. Your stories deserve more attention, they really do! D:
DaylightFading chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
These are all very well written, your one-shots have very high quality, I hope to see more soon!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Very cute one shot. I will try to catch back up on kingdom of illusions sometime as well.
J La Loba chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
nice, and so true.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Heh, funny how Ash can get Misty upset at her one second and she forgives him a second later without him realizing the emotional roller coaster he puts her through on a daily basis
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Wow poor Ash having the Cerulean Sisters as his sisters-in-law. They were getting VERY personal there for a moment lol. Just a quick question though. I haven't watched the actual anime in forever. Is there a basis in canon for Tracy and Daisy as a couple or is this just a pairing you like?
Jane Hawthorn chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Thanks for making this extremely cute while fitting with the cannon instead of making a death fic like I was somewhat worried about when I read the title. I don't doubt it would have been well done and meaningful, but death fics are depressing! - So thank you!
OTP chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
dawwww LOL nice theme keep up the awesome work and update soon