Reviews for Ebb and Flow
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Lol the word con was used twice ahah CONtemporary iCONography.
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
aha, loved this ! Poor Neal ! or Bryce as it has come to be .
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
please update
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
sigh, Peter always manages to show up at the wrong time... or the right one depending how you look at it ;)
irezel chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
3 love peter's revenge...XD
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This is great! I adore the Bryce-is-Neal concept as well. For someone who claims they don't know much about Chuck, you are good at writing it, and morphing Neal and Bryce. Please write a follow up! I want to read Peter finding out that "Neal" *is* CIA.
AQotL chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I read (and reread) this a little while ago, and loved it each time. I wasn't able to review at the time, so I'm taking care of that now.

Though you claim you don't know much about Chuck, you did a fantastic job with this piece. I like how you captured Neal/Bryce's conflict and unwillingness to leave behind his new life, and Peter showing up just as Bryce is about to leave was perfect. He was completely in character, trying to remind Neal/Bryce that he has a new, better life and seeing it as his duty to stop Neal from running. Of course, there was that ending, which was awesome as well.

This definitely needs a follow-up. It's always great to see the Chuck/White Collar crossover archive grow!

Thanks for writing!

AQotL
Maia2 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Nice one. Has this great mixture of sadness with light-heartedness. Loved that Neal/Bryce left him a card.

Thanks,

Maia.
grace1237 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
That was a nice tie in with Chuck :) I love the idea that Bryce is Neal.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Wow- very nice!
Jojo chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I agree with you completely about the white collar/ chuck stories. I discovered the idea a couple monthes ago when I read the story Cascade Effects. I think it is genius and I have been searching the Internet for other stories like it but always end up disappointed. :( I love your story and I hope people continue to explore the possibilities of the pitch. :D Great job! :D
amohoneycomb chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I wish more people wrote about the whole Bryce-is-Neal plot! I love the angst that comes with it for either side of both shows! :D

Poor Neal/Bryce he can never seem to catch a break. Glad they can still be friends though!
BDaddyDL chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
you may not be a huge Chuck fan, but I have to admit, the last line was spot on for white collar.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Poor Peter probably thinks that Neal's just been recruited by the CIA, not realizing that he's actually a proficient killer and a lot more dangerous than he ever imagined. I love Neal is Bryce stories. Thank you for writing.
marihun chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wooohooo! Yet another crossover! Awesome job, nice to see the "Neal is Bryce" gang growing! :D I've also been wondering about who he was drawing... are you planning to write a sequel to this one, by any chance? ;)