Reviews for Thunder Worship
CUTE BEAUTIFUL!
klainebowsandpercabeth chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Cute:)
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I'm going to bury you in favorites and reviews by the end of today.

This was adorable... cofotable-like, but still gentle with a hint of a smile. ...I'll explain sometime.

The idea of thunder worship is really quite clever.
GleeAddict98 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
oh my god i love this story! i love how you called it "thunder worship" im more blaine in this story. i wish my bf would cuddle up with me and kiss me in the rain :) keep up the good work XD
ohhglory chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
i only just came across this little story and i adore it. so sweet and innocent yet powerful. lovely writing there!

also the fact that it's based on a nickel creek song makes it even better - i love them so much. great job. 3
MissBliss10 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Ahhh!

This is one of the most beautiful

things I have ever read...

Reading this just makes me get that

inspired-life-is-good feeling

that you get with other great writers

LOVE IT!

Miss B

]
Fluffpudel chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Aw3
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Very cute. Sweet and slightly distant, yet intensely intimate. ...Does that make sense to you? Anyways, it was absolutely fabulous!
KlaineMovesMe chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
That was beautiful. And this comment is corny :P
drunkenpixie chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That was lovely :)

I liked how you had the differences between them. If that makes any sense. In most fanfics I see, Kurt and Blaine are exactly alike and it bothers me. But here there was a difference, and it was a small one, but it was a nice change.

And you've got an AWESOME writing style. Not too confusing, but a nice mix.

Brava. (Sorry I suck at reviews)
threetequilafloor chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Absolutely gorgeous, loved it!
xhearttowordsx chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Adorable! Very in-character and sweet, and written wonderfully. And I love couples kissing in the rain...so romantic! :3
Official Scroll Keeper chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh this makes me jealous of them. 1) I love the rain when it's the way you described it. Not when it's cold but when it's warm and musky. And 2) I want a guy like Blaine...but straight :) *sigh* Don't we all want a guy like Blaine?

Anyways, Thankies for the fic.

OSK
Secrets of the Fall chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This was so amazingly adorable!

I'd put more exclamation points, but then they would never stop :)
SMFAHForLife chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
EEP! I feel the same way Kurt does:) I'm an atheist, but I honestly LOVE thunderstorms soooooooo much! Love the fluff:)~ oh... and your tumblr!