Reviews for Idealism
drowningindespair chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I know you appreciate reviews, and I love to make them.
Light was a very bright young man, he could have become whatever he wanted to be. Cause he was a genius.
Nobody can tell what is right and what is wrong; what is righteous and what is evil.
With thus said, No one can condemn what is right or wrong. Everyone has their own reasons why they become what they become, which path in life they pick. It has so many explanations. Why people do things they should not have done and so on.
''people always tend to see the most complicated reasons to explain his monstrious tendencies while you chose the The simplest and The most obvious one.''
I agree with this. Light became too stuck, I can't find the right words, and he became to blinded of creating a new world. He didn't think of that he could lose, that all his dreams would be buried. Just burn into ash and blown away. he became to obsessed of the thought of make a new, sheer world. All of his efforts was just useless, they would become useless. All of his actions.
It's so sad, And light was near to win. All for the sake of a misery free world.
I also have those dreams, every night and day I think of a perfect, new world without murders, hatred and starvation. Without suffering. Of millions of people, of this world.
I always hope for a change, but I know that it wont happen. It will never be flawless. Not as long as humans walk on this earth.
I wanna write so much more, I love to make long reviews from my heart. I just wish I could learn how to express it more properly. Not proper but easier. Thank you for writing those fics. I really appreciate it, deeply.
Vincent
a secret fan chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
amazing , you are just amazing...what i like about you is that you give every character his part of humanity whitout complicating things , while everyone is looking at light yagami as a monster beyond redemption with your simple style of writing the empathy he deservse , it's like your story with johan...
people always tend to see the most complicated reasons to explain his monstrious tendencies while you chose the The simplest and The most obvious one .
LchangetheworLd chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I love your personality and your writing skills are amazing :)
Siz Likes Lasagna chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Nice one-shot. I totally understand what you're talking about, too. I never agreed with Light, but I certainly didn't hate him, either. In fact, I pity him. He was a genius; he could've been involved in any career he set his mind to. But since he was unfortunate enough to pick up the Death Note, his idea of purging the world of evil only back-fired when he lost his sanity and began to kill without so much as a tiny pang of guilt. I always cry when I read/watch the ending of the Death Note series; Light's story is so sad. To watch a brilliant man like him just fall apart...
Merci Monsieur chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
oh my goodness this is terrific! i love your work so dearly:) yeah, agreeing with double-you, there most DEFINETLY needs to be more reviews. and even though this IS simply a one-shot, that is no excuse for not reviewing x3 lol this is amazing! "pearls before swine", as i say... no, more like DIAMONDS 8D haha anywho, really good writing, and really good basically short summary of the entire series and i like the twisted view on lights character (though it is totally true x3) anywho! ima read more of you fantabulous storie:3
Double-You chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
There's really no reason for me to review this, since it's just a one chapter deal and not even really a story, but I have to say something because it is amazing. Quite well-written and exactly what I thought about Light, so I tip my hat to you.

Also, I thought it was unfair that something this good had no reviews. XD But that isn't the point, this is awesome.