Reviews for Olly Olly Oxen Free
daisy thiel chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I hate blake! Thank goodness for the team! Hehehe! Love morgan's comment
TheLuna chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I don't know why I love this fanfic so much. Ok, maybe cause it's freaking awesome and I love your Prentiss and maybe I'm very claustrophobic so this was really creepy and maybe I love how she interacted with the other characters but still. I'm in love with it.
shad75 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This was interesting in a different way. I had to actually read it twice to get it properly. I originally thought that Emily went on an undercover operation. It was later I realized she went on a date (because they don't really do undercover on CM. Watching too much NCIS LA I guess!). Ouch, awkward to be found by the team half dressed! I felt really bad for her, going out with this psychopath. She deserves a very nice guy no, someone like Morgan!
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Damn...this was awesome! :D And I loved Morgan's line about seeing her in her underwear lol ;)

Rachel xo
meri47 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
To be honest, I found this story to be really funny, even though I know it wasn't meant to be.

Keep up the good work!
mindspsychoaddict chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Is it wrong that I laughed at this story? Probably. Anyway, I loved it:)
jehabib1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I love the way you write!

You have awesome descriptions and dialouge. you dont rush anything. I liked this fic a lot...
Nena Cero chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
"Life sucks" is a timeless message that unites us all, certainly great writing. ;)

The alternate life plan she came up with in the cabinet was grand.
ditzie-blonde chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Is it wrong that I was LMAO at this? Think I must have a twisted sense of humour as everytime I've been in a near death situation (not that there have been many times mind you!) my brain automatically goes to sarcasm. Loved it!
DeborahsFrench chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I bloody loved this story. It had its humor and its serious moments and was totally great to image Prentiss like this. I'm thinking a follow up is needed :) (only if you want to, though.)
Black Tulip chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Loved it! Oddly enough, LostinOblivion, most of the stories I've read and liked lately have been yours. Kudos! Anyway, this one was poignant and in character. I could always relate to the Emily character on TV, and the one you portrayed here is even more realistic IMHO. Chocolate, cat & vibrator. More common than you'd think.
mauscapade chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This was kinda sweet, in an odd way, but yeah, I really liked it!
ScientificAnomaly chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Thought it was great! Thanks for posting, you shouldn't have been hesitant. You could (if you wanted to of course) turn this into a full blown multi-chap. I think you should explore more about Emily's fear of trusting people. I'd LOVE that.

If not, it's still a fantastic story. xxJ
Sara Nublas chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Despite your doubts I really liked this story!

It's funny to place known characters in weird situations and try to figure out how they would react to them :)