Reviews for The Cube
sujari6 chapter 20 . 5/16
Hilarious story. I really like this Bella.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 4/28
Her thinking Vegas has never been visited by honeymooners was quite funny. Loved her at the blackjack table . . . both times . . . very funny. Even the comedian and the naked cards knew Jessiskank. Poor Edward. A Christian retreat? Good grief. I thought for sure one or both would barf on that Stratosphere ride. Especially being so full from dinner. Very much enjoyed this whole story. I laughed often. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 4/28
You surprised me with James and Eric. Poor Edward sick for a week on the houseboat. I loved the sound of her dress, as it was all her. Glad it was not orange. Laughed when she handed Charlie her chocolate roses and bolted to Edward with chocolate teeth. Edward hiring the women from the photos went beyond romantic. That he would do that for her, awwww, so sweet.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 4/28
Well, at least he backed himself out of that hole. Suggesting Emmett and Rosalie rent the house from Edward and Bella. Her suggestion of a houseboat made me giggle. I still think that James is in cahoots with James and they plan to do something to Bella. Something that will make Edward think she cheated, which she would never ever do.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 4/28
Uh-uh, Edward just made a GIANT mistake. Does he think it is the fifties and he is the man of the house and gets to make every decision without speaking with her about it? I would be PISSED.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 4/28
That was really funny. Bella ah-choo-ing chewed up peanuts all over Jessiskank's face and boobs. Then knocking her down and exposing her for the tramp she is, before singing a great song with Edward. Brilliant. I'm glad Edward did a do-over for Bella and the proposal. Although, I really liked that she said she won't marry him until he knows she won't cheat. Emmett got the job, so that is good.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 4/28
I flove that she admitted to not hearing the words that went along with the squiggle ring. He couldn't stop laughing, which made me laugh. Jessiskank is absolutely braindead. Why in the hell would she be front and center for Edward? So scary that she is that clueless. His revulsion probably didn't even register on her one brain cell.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 4/28
HIs anger at her was completely unwarranted and made me really mad at him. She didn't deserve that and I am glad she told him to leave. I am also very happy that he realized his error and made it right by driving all the way to Forks and presented her with Hoser. And yes, what exactly did she just say yes to?
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 4/28
What Carlisle said to Bella makes sense now. I think he may have just lost his son. Edward thinks that he needs his parents . . . what he needs it to spread his wings. Bella will help him do just that, much to the chagrin of Carlisle, I'm sure. What she said to Rose was really sweet. I love how she just has this natural affinity to help everyone around her. I do think that James will get in Bella's face one too many times and she will beat the crap out of him.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 4/28
I'm thinking James is a plant sent by Carlisle to fuck with Bella enough to get fired from Cullen. Asshat.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 4/28
She didn't handle that very well by just bolting. Although, she did respond rather nicely at work with the present analogy. I liked that he was touched enough to come to her cube to respond. Ruh-roh, Carlisle is cranky.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 4/28
That was a really good way to handle Jessiskank. She basically just threw her to Jake. I hope he comes through for Bella . . . or, Bella may just kill Jake and her dad will help her hide the body. That last line in this one, made me laugh a little too hard . . . just from placement.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 4/28
Wonder how much she has missed in life from not listening. I liked that she took charge in this chapter and got the Alice and Jasper thing rolling, as well as the Emmett thing. There is not a single reason that Alice and Bella can't just stand up and leave the restaurant. Paying for their drinks on the way out. I wouldn't stay, that's for sure. She would spit in the food . . . or Visine the drinks. NO! Just, no.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 4/28
Bella still makes me laugh. Emmett made sense, and that is scary, by saying that Rose may have skipped a pill or two just to spite her father. Bella wanting him three hours away is great, and she's got the pull to do it. Does Rose want to be that far away though? I think Alice may have scared Jasper. She is not basic and Jasper definitely is basic . . . he may be lost.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 4/28
I'm confused. I will be not confused when I read further, I hope. I understand that Jessiskank can do what she did and the reason she did it. However, not wanting to sound like a five year old, she started it. The part that confused me is that Carlisle said she needs to stay away from Edward, yet Edward winked at her. Is he not taking this seriously, or is his father really not making Edward stay away from Bella. See, confused.