Reviews for Fearless
Mn chapter 1 . 2/9
I woke my dog I was laughing so hard!
Azurii chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
When reading about it or actually talking about, it sounds so lame to be afraid of those beasts, but those things are terrifying. It was nice at the end with Morgan bunking up in the SUV with her, even with the rock-paper-scissors duel.
neweldi chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Thanks, I like it :-)
Daisyreads99 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is so good ! When are you going to write more ?
cmwilding chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
It's been a while since I've had a good laugh reading a fic. This was a great, light read! :)
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Haha. That was amazing. And I could totally see Morgan being sweet and staying out there with him (after playing rock paper scissors with Hotch). Great job!
Cassandra chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
"Keeping your crazy ass company." That was the best line. Also, Reid's comment about a cockroach not being able to "engineer someone's death" gave me the mental image of a roach making one of those complicated movie deathtraps.
Babi Baker chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Jaja I'm still laughing! Aww so cute from Morgan :)
michan92 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
haha she is like me I do not like cockroaches and I had also slept in the car or some other place. Haha poor Morgan and Hotch XD
shad75 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I am very happy that my parents have gone on vacation to India cos I was laughing so much (out loud) when I read this and if they were around, they would have certified me to be as crazy as Prentiss was acting in this chapter! I have severe arachnophobia and my family acts in EXACTLY the same way that Emily's colleagues acted in this chapter. As in, my dad is like 'you are scared of that'? Well, yes, its scary looking with its 8 legs. Thank God we don't have tarantulas like in South America. I used to mind cockroaches alot when I was younger but now not so much. As in, I won't be thrilled if they land on me but I don't mind looking at them from a distance (can't see spiders even from a distance). Just now, while I was having a shower, there was a cockroach in it and I thought it was a spider and got out in a rush, knocking my leg in the wall in the process (ouch). I didn't think there were cockroaches in the States. There certainly weren't any in England when I did my degree there. (one good thing about England! I hated the cold).

Very cute scene at the end with Morgan coming to sleep with her in the car.

I see you have some stories which are like 20 chapters long. I am itching to start these but I am worried that if I do start those, I'll just sit in front of the computer all day long! Well, obviously, I am gonna read them at some point.
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
LOL! I fucking loved this man and I don't bloody blame her! :

I hate those horrid motherfuckers! /:

Rachel xo
jehabib1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Love 3
mindspsychoaddict chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Aww that was sweet. And cockroaches are scary! If I was Emily I'd do the same thing. They're terrifying...good story. Only thing that was missing: JJ. Why oh why CBS did you have to get rid of her? Good story:)
Chrissiemusa chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This was really great :) I hate cockroaches, glad to see even the strongest of people have fears. Great explanation and the whole thing was just brilliant :) I loved it.
cherryblossom1031 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
aaaaaaaaawwwww! that was so sweet of morgan! luv the one-shot! have u seen the new ei's for criminal minds with prentiss and Ian situation? srry, off topic. again luv the story! great job:)