Reviews for Accidental Love
silentscreams149 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
OMG THIS STORY IS SO UNIQUE! PLEASE UPDATE!
BelieveTheTrue chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Rereading all my favorited fanfictions. Awesome writing!
LovinMunro95 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
i love this story its really good :)
gagoldgirl chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
LOVE THIS. Pleas update soon!
togetherwithu chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
continue its pretty awesome
Im-That-Degrassi-Chick chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
I'm lovin me sum accidental love ahaa...great story and I rlly dnt think u rushed into it it was perfect timing ! :) 3

xoxoxoxoxo
kitdamastiff chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
i like this story it is really cute. I was surprised that Clare's mom was so easy going and seems to like Eli so much, but apart from that it is really good. so basically keep writing
christy chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
Pleaz pleaz pleaz pleaz with cherryys on top...u must update...
Still beauty chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
I really like this story! It would be cool if they actually did the whole marriage thing at degrassi. Great writing! Update soon!
GrounderPrincess chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
This is really cute :) Please keep going on with it. We all need some happy Eclare since the show is practically killing all the good stuff off, lol. Well, creepy Eli is still hot, but Clare doesn't seem interested in that.

Anyway, I can't wait to read the next chapter. Clare having to wear a blow up stomach seems hilarious :D
ConflictingLoyalties563 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
freaking post the next chapter as soon as possible this is really good! :D
Im-That-Degrassi-Chick chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I friggin love this so far. You are really talented ! 3

xoxoxoxoxo
Musiclover404 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Please please please please pretty pleases write another chapter for this I love it !
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Hey update asap this is real good
Still beauty chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I love this! But even though I love eclare, this seems a bit rushed. And Sadie's last name is Rowland. So yeah. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, just trying to give suggestions, so please don't take it the wrong way because I really do love your story! So hope this helps out a bit!