Reviews for The Darkness That Binds Him
swagerness chapter 7 . 6/21
just realised... Hello xxShadowAngelxx
Nena chapter 13 . 6/20
I'd like the next update, please.
Akamehime456 chapter 13 . 6/5
This fanfic was AMAZING! I really hope you havent given up on it again. Thanks and I hope you UPDATE!
BriEva chapter 10 . 3/20
I'm probably going to spam this with comments. Yup that is how obsessed I become.
BriEva chapter 11 . 3/20
I need to know more! Naruto is consious to some extent, but what is going on with him? That scene with Ino and Inoichi...that was fucked up. What happened to the Kyuubi?
And Gaara...FINALLY! You're here!
pandalarios999 chapter 6 . 3/18
it actually made me cry but fuckin great story
C0N-MAN chapter 12 . 2/24
A year had past and that whole year of being tortured to the point of losing your sanity is not worthy of just a simple "sorry". Dammit Kakashi, forgiveness is already too late after everything that happened to Naruto. I would have suggested that Naruto would have accepted Gaara's citizenship, should he offer it of course. The whole village is already insane after he was release, what's stopping them from trying to kill Naruto again?
valenme96 chapter 13 . 2/24
Love this story, I don't know how I never found it before.
ranoshi chapter 12 . 2/14
The thoughts of I hate you all, get away from him definitely made many appearances in my head throughout the story. I like the people you kept on Naruto's side that never wavered, and I am glad to see Gaara is finally there. I wonder if Naruto still wants Sasuke as a friend knowing that he is batshit. Take care and thank you for writing, I look forward to the next installment.
Sasunaruhina chapter 13 . 1/22
In my opinion, they don't have any right or deserves his forgiveness. How can they believe naruto OF ALL PEOPLE TO DO CRIME AND TO THE ICING TO THE FREAKING CAKE WAS THAT THE TRATORIES UCHIHA HAD TO F#%*? TELL THEM THE F% TRUTH TO LEARN POOR NARUTO WAS INOCCENT! Please take your time needed to write these wonderful types of stories and I do hope that you'll continue to work on this one.
nier chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
please next chapter i wnna read it now
lolitagirl.2015b chapter 4 . 11/30/2016
Wait shouldnt the Kyubi jump out from his body since he is dead?
darknesslight13 chapter 13 . 10/26/2016
It's been two years, is this story abandoned?
Pancake Fury chapter 12 . 10/1/2016
Uupppdattee this is soooo guuuuddd
afaineant chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
no matter how many times i read this fic i still love it!