Reviews for The Darkness That Binds Him
SilenceOfRain7 chapter 12 . 4/12
OHHHH MY GOD I LOVE IT! I know it's been like a year or so since you last updated but if ur still on then UPDATE MORE! :D
UUUUUPPPPDDDAAAATTTTEEE PPOOORRR FFFAAAVVVOOORRR
O my. Why did you stop. This is a good story you have so far, i hope you update soon.
PLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEE. FFFFFIIIIINNNNNIIIIIISSSSSHHHHH.
TTTTTTTHHHHHHIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS.
Dude omg. Plz finish this its really good. I really wanna know what happens next
Reader chapter 12 . 3/30
NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!
Don't let it be finished! I have 2 see more! Whats gonna happen? Is Naruto finally gonna come out of his shell? I hope so. And PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! Its too good not 2 finish it!
ChidoriValentine chapter 12 . 3/7
Oh I love this story so much! It just gives me too many emotions! I love it! (and yay Gaara! Makes even more emotions!)
blackwallflower9 chapter 12 . 3/3
more more more more
Animeal chapter 12 . 3/1
NOOOOOO MOREEEEEEE NYAHHHHHH MOOOOO WOOFFFFFF BLUBBBBB BAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEE SHHHHHHHHHH QAUCKKKKKKKK CLUCKKKKKKK MOREEEEEEE UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
tastybigsexy chapter 12 . 2/24
Hi just wanted to say I love your story and wondered when if ever are you going to update it.
Firehedgehog chapter 12 . 2/21
evil cliffy
Hey wtf? When are you going update?!
Erufuno chapter 12 . 2/4
Poor naruto.. Whats exactly on his mind right now? I look forward to your next chapter!
Don't BULLSHIT us! Getting the nerve to say two weeks between a chapter. It is 2014 , we should be at least on chapter 18. Really!?
No you have not gotten better at posting chapters. It is 2014 and i see no chapter.