Reviews for A Child Without A Name
Bookwormkat1 chapter 10 . 21h
Do you mean George's mystery man? ;)
bittermelon chapter 25 . 3/24
Whoa! Snapey sure looks good enough to eat *waggling eyebrows lewdly* . Yep, Hermione loves him the way all we rabid fangirls do-dark, snarky & sexy. In jeans a ! Of course his cooking is as divine as his potions work *sigh*
bittermelon chapter 24 . 3/24
Ah Draco! Just the dancing daffodils this story needs. LOL he is soooo messing with Harry...!
bittermelon chapter 23 . 3/24
LOL..."stress stick" ! That's a great pseudonym for a wand. Hmm... Go Draco! He and Harry will catch those two...!
bittermelon chapter 21 . 3/24
Oh boy! The truth was bound to slip out anyway... I'm not a Molly fan either.
bittermelon chapter 20 . 3/24
Fleur "Phlegm" is lucky she only got away with a punch in the face after what she said! "Not real" ?! She needed "bitch" across her face in boils, IMO.
bittermelon chapter 19 . 3/24
Talk about dysfunctional families! UGH.
bittermelon chapter 18 . 3/24
Want to see a smexy bath scene between Severus & Hermione!
bittermelon chapter 17 . 3/24
Awaiting the answers about "Verity."
bittermelon chapter 16 . 3/24
Only fitting for her to put Dolohov down and return the "favor". But I'm glad she's not using that wand anymore!
bittermelon chapter 15 . 3/24
What I can't understand is why Hermione kept that foul bitch's wand after the War, and been using it all this time. *shudders* It must be tainting everything and everyone around it, like the horcruxes.
bittermelon chapter 14 . 3/24
Liking the lemony action here but the timing's not quite right with Hermione still being very vulnerable and fragile. *swoons over Protective, Possessive Severus*
bittermelon chapter 13 . 3/24
Loving Severus' purple eyes! Very Elizabeth Taylor. Gorgeous. OF COURSE I want to see Hermione have at least one baby with her Potions Master! So much better and justified after her heartbreaking loss.
bittermelon chapter 12 . 3/24
No opinion on the Slag, her secret, or her "guy", since Sevione has all my attention. I'm just glad that they are going to get their comeuppance eventually.
bittermelon chapter 11 . 3/24
George and KIngsley? No problems here!