Reviews for A Child Without A Name
MrsMorgan813 chapter 47 . 4/4
love the interview! can't wait to read more updates in the future!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 46 . 4/4
MrsMorgan813 chapter 45 . 4/4
calm before the storm? I love Luna, she's such a breath of fresh air
MrsMorgan813 chapter 44 . 4/4
aw yay! yes the lemons are good but the freedom and power she has taken for herselflove it!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 34 . 4/4
love this! Draco sure does know how to cause a scene!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 14 . 4/3
they are so sweet together!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 6 . 4/3
Ron is such a dirt bag in the chapter!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 2 . 4/3
wow. intense
MrsMorgan813 chapter 1 . 4/3
I've never read anything by you but this fic was recommended to me somewhere (can't even remember where now) and I'm finally getting around to reading it. I think it's so true what you said about these kids (because let's be honest, Ron, Hermione and Harry are all 17/18 when the books end minus epilogue) are SO broken after the war.
Lily MJ Fae chapter 47 . 3/27
I hope things go well for her, and I hope you don't give up on this story :)
I See Thestrals chapter 47 . 3/5
I've been reading the Harry Potter books since I was an "ickle first year". That was sixteen years ago, and I have never liked Ron much. I agreed with Snape's sentiments on dunderheads too much. But until I read your fanfiction I have never felt such hatred for him as I do now. Well done. You've created a pair of spectacular villains, and people often forget that a good story needs its villains. But promise me that Ron and Verity meet a very slow painful demise courtesy of our favourite potions master
Guest chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
That... escalated quickly. I'm kind of confused, I don't know if maybe I skipped a chapter or two or what but when did Severus get touchy-feely and when did Hermione, all emotionally and physically beaten, start just doing affectionate things with people and not even trying to justify it in her head?

Did they have some deep talk about relationships pertaining to them that I missed?
Did Severus have a romantic epiphany, or a personality change that I am not aware of?

This is just constructive; I would consider interjecting more thought-dialogue into your story. it would help the flow considerably.* Also, I am well aware that I did not, in fact, skip any chapters.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/20/2015
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
lol I work in menu planning and patient charting in a hospital, and even I can agree that the food is awful XD
Baskina chapter 47 . 9/13/2015
Love your story! I spent my whole Sunday reading itī¸Can not wait for the next chapters!