Reviews for In Limbo
Beachgirl25 chapter 1 . 1/20
Yeah! A bouncing pointed eared Baby! Way to go! Can't wait to read the next installment
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I remember being home alone while my fiancé was in Vietnam. Fortunately, nothing terrible happened to him.
This is such a good beginning. Uhura is so real. Please write the rest of the story about what happens to Spock and how Uhura helps him get over it. I know a little from your excellent story "Deal or No Deal" but that's just a tease. Please write the whole story. Does it end with a wedding?
daisycb chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Please continue this series. I enjoyed it so much, I always thought that Spock and Uhura belonged together. Stopping here is making me crazy. Thanks
escape5 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
there has to be more. you can't just end it there, especially like that.
Shao7 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Love this!
Please continue!
There are so few great Spock/Nyota stories out in the world.
Wildblume chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
You did a great job on Uhura's feelings and I was really hit by surprise at her pregnancy...Can't wait to see the continuation of this series! I wonder how Spock will react when he comes home and sees his wife pregnant... *grin*
cattohot chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Love Love Love.
TroysMom09 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Please tell me you are going to write about there reunion. Sooo good!
mussymay14 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Please don't stop! I am like Uhura I am not one to beg but I will if it means you putting up another chapter or section or a part to this series that you have for Spock and Nyota. You are such a talented writer and you hit dead on with every character especially Spock. You make him come alive and I love how you got their two families in it so we can see more of Spocks and Nyotas background I love this story and I am dying to know what happens next! Please don't lwavecus hanging! Best if luck! :)
trouble97018 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Don't break my heart. Bring him back.
Wmst chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I love TOS Uhura stories and this one was a good one person POV study of the Uhura Spock relationship. You really should expand this story with the foreground of the mission spock was on as well as the later return of Spock and the happy announcement... I found this story in someones favorites, I look forward to reading through more of your fiction.
getcaughtreading chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This entire series is fantastic. I have enjoyed reading it all the stories, from The Balance of Things to In Limbo. They are all very romantic.

I'm so glad Christine and Nyota have become close again. Nyota will definitely need her friend's support.

I don't think I've read a story where TOS S/U have children. I hope in your AU, I will get to read about S/U, the parents.

I look forward to the next installment. I want Spock back on the Enterprise too!
Mrs. 11th Doctor chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I love this series. KeeP going. Your going strong. This as well written as Harry Potter
markie804 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
good chapter! it doesn't feel like a one shot. It feels like it should be more.
SetPhasers2Stun chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
will nyota embark on this quest? is amnesia a factor? will t'sian/spock jr become luke skywalker? i must know! plz write more chps soon! O.O