Reviews for In Limbo
licha.s chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
nice saga. its driving me crazy not knowing whats happening with spock but what can you do, please put a small update here (ill follow the story) if you ever continue in this line. otherwise, its been really entertaining. maybe a bit to melodramatic for my tastes at times, but i cannot argue that it went well with the tone of the story,

good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
"She felt hope." Well we hope that you will continue the story. Great read. Thnx.
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Wow! I know that you finished this series more than 5 years ago, but if you ever feel inspired to continue this, know that you'll have readers waiting!
My Beautiful Ending chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
I HAVE READ ALL THE FICS IN THIS SERIES. ARE THERE NO MORE? PLEASE TELL ME THERE ARE MORE. I NEED ALL THE SPOCK/UHURA BABY FIC. THIS WHOLE SERIES IS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT TO PIECES.
Silverfires chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I love this series. You are such a talented writer. Thanks for sharing. I know it has been awhile but I am really hoping you continue this or give us a hint about whether or not there will be a HEA for these two. This series was truly special. Well done.
Beachgirl25 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Yeah! A bouncing pointed eared Baby! Way to go! Can't wait to read the next installment
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I remember being home alone while my fiancé was in Vietnam. Fortunately, nothing terrible happened to him.
This is such a good beginning. Uhura is so real. Please write the rest of the story about what happens to Spock and how Uhura helps him get over it. I know a little from your excellent story "Deal or No Deal" but that's just a tease. Please write the whole story. Does it end with a wedding?
daisycb chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Please continue this series. I enjoyed it so much, I always thought that Spock and Uhura belonged together. Stopping here is making me crazy. Thanks
escape5 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
there has to be more. you can't just end it there, especially like that.
Shao7 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Love this!
Please continue!
There are so few great Spock/Nyota stories out in the world.
Wildblume chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
You did a great job on Uhura's feelings and I was really hit by surprise at her pregnancy...Can't wait to see the continuation of this series! I wonder how Spock will react when he comes home and sees his wife pregnant... *grin*
cattohot chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Love Love Love.
TroysMom09 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Please tell me you are going to write about there reunion. Sooo good!
mussymay14 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Please don't stop! I am like Uhura I am not one to beg but I will if it means you putting up another chapter or section or a part to this series that you have for Spock and Nyota. You are such a talented writer and you hit dead on with every character especially Spock. You make him come alive and I love how you got their two families in it so we can see more of Spocks and Nyotas background I love this story and I am dying to know what happens next! Please don't lwavecus hanging! Best if luck! :)
trouble97018 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Don't break my heart. Bring him back.