Reviews for Rusted Sword
The cat and the raven chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Please update soon, I must know what happens next 0.o
sleepless95 chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
such a sad but wonderfull story i hoe thier will be more to come.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Plz continue! Its sooo sweet somehow is da bad touch trio gonna save alfred?
Shadow-the-Knight chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
Please update!~ I wanna see Alfred's Drakling~ Is it gunna look like Alfred? maybe a little boy with silverish hair and blue eyes~ I kinda imagine that after the egg is made and born Alfred becomes protective over it like a mother~ Anyway this is a really great story I can't wait to see more of it~
oralyou chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
I love this story . I keep hopping that Alfred reforms Ivan and Ivan falls in love with him and let's the other go "-"
SilverTrain chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
Oooooh! I can't wait to see what happens next! What is poor Alfie gonna do? The suspense is killing me! Please update soon! I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
dustbunniehailey chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait for another one!

Unshadowed Heart chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
UPDATE! *glomp*

*le reads*

:D (that smiley was seriously all I could do by the end)

Random Piece of Info: Sex during pregnancy is only okay as long as the woman (or in this case...uh, Alfred) doesn't experience any burning or pain with penetration :3 *shooting star* The more you know :D

I'm a dork, thanks for updating *goes to reread*

~Shadow sends love
Unshadowed Heart chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
Welp, I'm going to hell. Thanks for the ticket, I'll enjoy the ride thoroughly.

~Shadow sends love
dustbunniehailey chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
great chapter!

but just so you know there are multiples of the story...idk how many but there! XD

kirasakis chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
Wow that was a fast update. Poor Alfie! and that four some was very unexpected! But I really liked how Alfred was fighting back in this one even though he got hurt in the process, it's the strong and brave Alfred that we all know and love! But the submissive Alfred is equally as sexy! And a side note, I thought it was going to be a extra long chapter but it wasn't! :(

Keep up the work and update soon! 3
Animateia chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
I love this story and everything, but why in this chapter (chapter 8) is the same thing repeated 3-4 times? I think you should check it out, it might be a typo. Good job with this fic though!
kirasakis chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
omg omg it was so great to have a chapter released again for this great story! This chapter made me want to read the next chapter so badlyyy! Keep up the good work and update soon! :D
dustbunniehailey chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
YAY! new chapter! XD

makes me happy! XD

and makes me smile as well! XD

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »