Reviews for Define Love
morgenhutcherson chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Oh thank god peetas alive I was crying soooo much and then he came back to life thank god then I was crying with happiness so thanks awesome story keep up the good work
ACR chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
amazin
Guest chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
Wouldn't peeta be pissed?
Guest chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
this was the worst chapter ever and katniss is a towtiming mom/wife infact shes a slut
leaxnayaxmaia chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
(Cont. from chapter after) from Gale's blood donation and you get my hopes up that he will live, but then he dies! AND I AM SOBBING AND HATING YOU! AND THEN AT THE END, THAT MIRACULOUS LIQUID SAVES HIM, AND I AM LIKE, "DID THIS AUTHOR REALLY MAKE ME CRY AND BRING HIM BACK?!" I now really love you for fooling me! You succeeded! And I forgive you! You are a really amazing writer!
leaxnayaxmaia chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
OH. MY. GOODNESS. ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?! GOODNESS GRACIOUS! First, you try to kill me by having Katniss question her feelings for Peeta, and then she kisses Gale and even thinks she loves him instead! Then, you have the car accident and I am totally freaking out! I am sitting there crying as he is dying and hating you for killing him when all of a sudden he could live fr
Arrianna Buttram chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
Yes sequiel and let it be about when peeta gets home and gale is furious and katniss doesn't know what do while peeta tries to explain to Orion that he died but came back to life.
Arrianna Buttram chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
Peeta pick peeta pick him not gale NOT GALE PEETA please pick peeta peeta PEETA PLEASE and thank u an p.s. PICK PEETA PLEASE
Taylor chapter 20 . 12/5/2012
I know a lot of people might say 'this made me cry' or 'this is the saddest thing in the world' but they don't really mean it! I felt 17 tears run down my face when I read this, and yes, I counted! I was so happy when Peeta came back to life, but I also feel really bad for Gale. I have always been team Peeta, but now... I not so sure! I am not saying I am team Gale but I am not team Peeta anymore, sooooo...
Fleur24 chapter 20 . 11/6/2012
YAY Peeta's alive!

The Capitol did something right for once!

""I feel a single tear run down my cheek. Its warmth comforts me, giving me the strength that I long to have.

I act like I'm so tough. I won the Hunger Games. I was the Mockingjay. I hunted illegally. I killed Coin. I don't care. I'm nothing more than any other girl: a romantic.

I'm just a girl who needs to be loved. I need the assurance that I'm not a wasted human being. I need a reason to be where I am. Peeta is back. Peeta is my reason. Peeta is my assurance. Peeta is my rock."" I Absolutely LOVE this! I LOVE how she explains her self and what Peeta means to her.
Fleur24 chapter 19 . 11/6/2012
OMG PEETA's ALIVE!
How did that happen? I'm glad it did, but how?
Fleur24 chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
I really like the fact that Gale gave Peeta a lot of his own blood.

""he is finally awake, but still in horrible condition. He sees my face and almost starts crying.

"Katniss," he whispers, right as I say, "Peeta." I run and kiss him on the cheek.

"I'm alive?" he asks. I nod my head, happily."" AWE. I'm so glad Peeta's much better.

NO Peeta can't die!

I love how they told each other that they loved each and gave each other the District 12 salute.
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
"""Nice to meet you, Thunder," Gale says back. He looks at Thunder and seems to realize his hair/fur and eye color. He looks up and smiles at me. I just shake my head."" Of course he sees the resemblence.

WOW Gale helped her finish the song.

""He's a good singer. I like when he sings. He should sing more often. His voice and mommy's voice are very good together. Why didn't mommy pick him?"" He may have a good singing voice, but Peeta is better for Katniss, than Gale is.
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
HAHA they're still fighting over the old bear.

Oh dear Gale's coming. Poor Peeta. I prefer Peeta over Gale anyday, but that's just me.

Yep Peeta's fears are coming true. Gale wants Katniss for himself.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
AWE I LOVE the names Orion and Clara. Orion son of fire!

Its funny that the bear they were fight over looks like Peeta, and the new one looks like
Gale

"You got it wrong, you get Cruiser, Clara gets the new one," he says.

"What?" asks Orion right as Clara says, "no!"

"So neither of you is happy?" asks Peeta.

"Definitely not!" they both say.

"Then never mind. Clara gets Katie and Orion gets the new one," Peeta says.

"Okay," they both say, smiling."" This is cute!

""I turn to Peeta and raise my eyebrows. "Sure," I say as I walk over to Orion's bed. He hands me Thunder and I kiss the black-haired, gray-eyed bear.

Peeta sighs. "Enough of that,"" AWE Peeta' jealous of Thunder!

""I like Katie better than Thunder," says Peeta.

"I know," I say. "But now Thunder has a new owner. So don't worry."" I like this part.