Reviews for What it Means to be a Hero
Kasai Shingai chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I may have already said this but, PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
Kasai Shingai chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
YOU SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL. JUST BECAUSE I LOVE IT.
pikaace chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
OMIGOD THIS MADE ME SQUEAL LIKE LITTLE FANGIRL!

Think you could make another chapter with the nations reacting to him waking up? I mean they kinda owe him for him saving their lives and all...
In The Mix chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I like it. Good job!
mofalle chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Yay hero America. It always good to see him kicking ass and taking names. I'm glad he work up at the end. I would have been sad if he died. I'm glad that Canada was watching out for him.
TheObsessedWriter chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
this was totally awesome!
bourgeoicheese chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
OMG toooooooooooooooooooo good! :D I always thought America would actually save the day!
IKickCommieAss chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was totally awesome but now you need to do a follow-up story!

Please make that follow up story soon! }
MindMaster chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
You need to make a sequel!
River Jaeger chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
AWW! Heroic Alfred is the best!
Kitty's Muse chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh my gosh. That. Was. Some. Good. Writing. :] That was really good! It was appropriately sad and slightly depressing, with a good ending that wasn't all in your face "He woke up, yay!" and yet not a cliffhanger like not adding it would've been. Very good job!
Maya-chan2007 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
America is totally a hero; I love how you showed that he really was one, instead of making fun of him about it like the other nations. This was a very good story, and I loved it a lot! _ He's my favorite character ('cause he's my country~ XD) so I'm glad this is here to help him look good XD
Ms. Scouting chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I'm so glad you actually had him acting out on his words and having everyone seem so shocked. As canon and/or natural as it is for everyone to hate America, it's nice to see him get a little respect now and then.

I'm not quite sure if you're continuing this or not so if you are, perfect! I'll definitely keep an eye on it. And, if not, this was a great one-shot!
KitakLaw chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This was a sad story, but a sweet one none the less. I like what you have here for the different characters and their reactions, first to the terrorist, then to what happened to Alfred. Also, the fact that you had Alfred strike when Matthew was attacked wasn't lost on me :)

One little technicality I want to point out here, though: in French, "America" is actually "Amérique", so...the accent is on the *other* e - good try, though :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
It's nice to finally see America DO something. He's always going on about how he's a hero, so this is a nice change.

I don't really know where you are planning to go with this story, but I think it would be interesting if America had amnesia or something. Just to add another level to the plot ;)