Reviews for The moments that count
Joan chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Cute story, but what about Josh? Did Beckett just cheat on him?... hey, he deserved it anyway. No regrets (LOL)
Tonya95 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Hey there Ive read theres story before but I'm not sure if I reviewed so if I did just consider it a follow up I guess? Well first off I'd like to say that even though I could never picture Beckett making the first move, in your story I didn't even consider it odd of her. This was a great story, awesome job!
Jennawnanaw chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Day Made. :D
1477166 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Omg this is the cutest ever! LOL I loved how the family found out. xD
Carla chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
You should do more chapters!
lPhoenixSpiritl chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Sounds like a perfect ending and I agree with the no giving Josh dialogue idea. ]
teddybeartigerpossum chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I like it when they write stories regarding the last moment between Beckett and Castle...It would be interesting to see where you go with it.
SR chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Shouldn't this be listed under Kate/Rick not Javier/Rick? Might get more fans if you post it correctly.
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Absolutely loved it and total agree this is what should have happened.
LadyLilibet chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow for a first fic that was great.

Only two things bothered me - Kate not breaking up with josh or the fact they didn't use protection. Other than that it was fabtabulous :)

I mean it seriously compared to my fic yours is like pro :)
NCISchick chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
i am currently sitting, scratch that, dancing on my chair! :D WHOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOW THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED! :D *dances some more* EEKKKK! LOVED IT!

Love NCISchick xoxoxox
morethanamuse chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
you have potential. i'll give you that. there are some fantastic parts to this story. you do write really well. there are just some things that need to be written more naturally, or formatted differently, something like that. if you'd like, i can BETA for you, once or twice until you get the feel for how the story should flow. like i said, great GREAT potential... but some of it just didn't flow.

also, beckett would never cheat on anyone. i am not a fan of the fact that she cheated on josh (even though i am not by any means, a fan of him)

all in all, good start, needs some editing.

and i am (per your request) being honest.

love :)