Reviews for All Is Forgiven
Rolletti chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This was a great and emotional read. Thanks for sharing something so deep.

ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I'm glad they thought to burn their Campbell dead.
casammy chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I am charmed with the embraces between dean and sam and I want so much that the return of the amulet hurts, want to see that sammy gathered and guard to give of return dean chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Awsome brotherly fic. And just loved the fact that you had Sam give Dean back his amulet, leaving it on his bed with a scribbled note. Perfect chick flick moment after Dean had found it. A great read, you had Dean, Sam and Bobby spot on.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Doing a happy amulet dance. Awesome. I so hope it shows up.
123kat chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
That was awesome. I am glad that someone remembered Dean's amulet. I've so wanted to see a scene with Dean getting it back, but so I like your take on ,

Phx chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
awww man - I loved this. Thank you for letting Bobby apologize to Sam; that made me smile and is exactly what is needed, as far as I am concerned. If there is one thing Bobby should have learned in all this, it should be a unique empathy for Sam. And I loved how Dean is here. I am glad he isn't holding it against Sam what happened with the vampire. I adore how Dean has no trouble seperating soulless and soulful Sam. He is awesome. Is there anything better then protective big brother Dean and his angsty little bro? Okay - yeah - maybe some hurtSam but I'll take what I can get :) awesome stuff!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
THAT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME! I so want Sammy to give Dean back that necklace too. I've actually made little scenarios up in my head. I really think it might happen. BTW I adored your reaction from Bobby when he heard a crash from upstairs. We all know how much he loves those boys.
chameleon75 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awwww. I liked this story. Bobby taking a picture of Dean in a full blown chick flick moment was a nice bit of humor. I am a Bobby fan and this piece did him justice. Thank you for posting it.
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
noy much for words as you can have a gift
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This was a very good story.

Thank you.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Dean ain't right about a good many things but he was this time," Bobby remarked, sitting another bottle on his desk before settling himself behind it. "I told Dean once that blood don't make family and family doesn't always mean blood. You boys are my family and though either one of you will drive me to drink myself to an early grave before some monster does, I'll always stand with ya. I'm sorry for how I treated you too, Sam."

"I'll ask you how long you'd had this later but for right now, I'll do the chick flick moment and call do-over in the damn morning because you are the most awesome little brother and I'm not even drunk to say that aloud," he declared, lowering his voice to add in a more emotionally charged toned. "Thanks, Sammy."

Just a couple favorite parts above...this piece is amazing and so beautifully written! A perfect missing scene that I so wish they had time to film. But you gave it to us in spades... and thank you for that. I could see and feel every emotion and image!

Just lovely. You're a great writer!

rozzy07 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Delicious, and much needed, reminder of how family dynamics in the Winchester world really works. Dean and Sam are not just bonded by the fickle ties of blood having lived their lives regardless as true brothers. Just like Bobby is bonafide family to them despite lack of blood ties. Also got a little bit (more than) gooey-eyed with the Sam act of brotherly love with the pendant and then Dean's unabounded response. Hugs all round. Thank you.
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Awesome! Great brotherly bonding and yes the amulet I really hope they bring it back...