Reviews for I Got Lucky!
Augusta Winds chapter 53 . 2/19
Things I have learned from this book:

1. When going into any room ever, FUCKING KNOCK
The amount of times someone was walked in on was ridiculous

That was pretty much it, a whole lot of fluff. However, dear author I have some notes, whether or not you see this I wish to express my opinion, cause I'm on the Internet and am totally allowed too.

You set the story up for Rachel cheating several times, but that never happened, it kinda left me feeling like I was about to sneeze but ended up not, you know, that feeling you get in your nose... I would've liked to see how the family dealt with that, or at least a flashback to the first time. The same goes for Brittany's cancer scare, I would've preferred more detailed flashbacks, or for it to have come back. I loved the fluff and angst mixture, but if you're going to go for it, go for it!

I also felt like you never quite developed Grace's and Hannah's character, Sophie also seemed like an exact replica of Santana, maybe it would've improved if she had some Brittany characteristics (math maybe?).

Grace was, at least to me, your average run of the mill, awkward teenager. A little selfish, a little self obsessed, a little awkward, but mostly just a rounded out whole lot of nothing. She's your typical teen that fine as a background character but as a main character with two girls chasing her? Not my cup of tea. What I usually do to avoid this is make a list of five defining characteristics, and ten pivotal moments in their childhood that shaped these. People become people through experiences, so what are those? One could be her love of soccer but you barely went into that! I sorta felt the same way about Hannah, also Rachel's crush on her accent was creepy, in fact, rveryte one of the teens had a crush on someone else's mom it was creepy, like really creepy.

Wait hold up a sec, I need to get off my high horse.

I loved the Becky character, and her romance with Hannah. Also I think we should call Sophia and grace Gophia. So our chant can be Go!phia... See what I mean?

I liked the way you sorta added to Quinn, I personally didn't like her huge amounts of awkwardness, but I enjoyed how you brought back the HBIC every now and again.

In conclusion, I really needed some fluff, that wouldn't bore me to death, because I was getting depressed from all the angst. Thank you, this was an incredible read, and although I've been annoying in this review (which you'll probably never read) I want you to know that I thought this was really amazingly written, and I'm going to start following you, I could get used to your writing style
Guest chapter 53 . 12/23/2015
Guest chapter 32 . 9/26/2015
I felt bad for hannah. She was a good girl.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/25/2015
Hannah is cute too, i like her.
Guest chapter 53 . 7/3/2015
Two thumbs up for this story
Guest chapter 45 . 7/3/2015
Santana is such a treat
Guest chapter 39 . 7/3/2015
Poor Quinn. There us no limit to her embarrassing moments
Unveiledthoughts chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Your stories are freaking hilarious! You should totally make another one with Grace & Sofia/ Hannah & Becky! You're really talented, hope to see more stories in the future!
jensaje chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
Charlie's coming out presentation was totally the best!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/24/2014
Truth be told I kinda thought you'd have Beths adoptive mother end up being Quinns sister...
Guest chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
How the Heck did Toby know that referance!...Jesus I only learnt it when I was a movie (common ground)
kellzbellz chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
Oh, I have an idea of whats coming next...why...why must you make Brittany/Santana have cancer...Im guessing this because of Brittanys fixation with boobs, and she would find a lump.
Please make it be a benign tumor, Brittana cant suffer like that!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
seriously has Quinn no filter in her mind!? I spat a mouthful of tea on my phone after Quinns little 'Ice cream' tip she gave to Grace!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
While I enjoyed this chapter... I really wanted Gracie to be with Sofia. And i don't think she should have slept with Hannah. You don't sleep with someone to help you 'move on'. Lol, though I can totally relate.. Still doesn't make it a good thing.
CarolineSC chapter 53 . 7/9/2013
Just as cute the second time!