Reviews for For The Moment, At Least
slowpokesheep chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Whoa! I dunno if even chuck bass would be crazy enough to murder/suicide. Still the rest of the story is pretty great. Hopefully you will come back and cap it off with and ending!
dairtodare chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
more, please! great so far :)
SarahCullen4 chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
please update asap! very good
d for delete me chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
Very nice. Personally I think all of Chuck's thoughts were a little too much- they way you did it with Dan in the chapter before was perfect, but I found Chuck's a little overwhelming. But I like this story. It's going well. :)
TriGemini chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
WOAH! Intense chapter!

Chuck has officially lost all sense of reason.

Seriously, in his current state-he's not only a danger to himself but to others, as well; especially, for Blair and Dan-who seem to obviously be the focus of his rage, at the moment.

I have a very bad feeling that soon enough, Chuck is going to do something awful and whlatever it is-it's going to possibly hurt, a lot of people in the process.

Curious, as to what'll happen next. So, until then.
music.is.my.heroine chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
wow something is telling that i should be very scared for dan right now :X
music.is.my.heroine chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
oh man serena serena serena why does it always have to about you ! : /
writergirl89 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Uh, wow. He's a little crazy, right?
franky chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
drunk Bass is really scary. for a split sec i thought C might rape B...but here's deffo something worse to come when C figure out, i guess he might tell S and the two crazies will have some bitchy plan. i just hope Dair will talk things clearly and make sure their feeling to each other. well written! look forward to the next chap.
SarahCullen4 chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
very good
Rachel chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
I love how Dan's getting jealous and thinking about what Chuck is doing with Blair. We don't really get to see a jealous Dan in the show. And finally, he's seeing that Serena is actually rather annoying and always goes to him as a last resort. I like the fact that he didn't let her come back to the loft with him. This is well written, please continue :)
TriGemini chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Great chapter!

It sounds like Dan is starting to possibly find Serena annoying, by the way he's trying hard to pretend that he's not ignoring her. Or even contemplating whatever drew him to her to begin with.

Seeing as how, Dan obviously saw right through Serena's intention; after all, she just lost Ben and figures the only person who can help her deal is him. Which isn't really fair to him.

However, Dan has enough issues about what it is he wants-to really feel any sympathy at the moment for Serena's loss, therefore, in a nice way, he blows her off-so that he can be alone.

Perhaps, it does confuse Serena as to why Dan just ignored her. However, if she did know the reason, could she handle it?

Again, looking forward to more. So, until then.
sarabrowncolorado chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
This:

leaving one huge chucking mess to clean up in her kitchen

Was hilarious :)